Chapter 1: A new friend

Two years later:
I duck as a plate flies over my head and smirk. Stupid idiots. Tch. I glare at a old grey bearded  man who was also glaring at me. I just came in this stupid bar to ask for directions. And that pervert tried to touch me. Reo taught me when old men go to touch me their planning something bad. He calls them perverts and pedophiles. So he gave me permission to break whatever I want. But I couldn't because I was getting shit thrown at me. Then again I was able to break his hand.
"You tried to touch me, you dirty old man!" I yell and glare.
"You broke my fucking hand you brat! I was going  to ask what a young girl like you was doing in a bar!" The man yells back and I dodge a knife.
"Liar!" I scream. I could always tell when people lie. Well most people.
"How dare you call me a liar!" He screams and finally charges at me.  I close my eyes.
"You really shouldn't go attacking innocent girls." I hear Reo hiss and I open an eye to see two swords protecting me. I smile at them. I was very happy to see them. Then again, I was also happy that I get to beat them to a pulp. They made me do this in the first place.
"Aki, Reo! You finally showed up!" I yell happily. Then to their surprise, I smile at the man. He smiles back and jumps away from the two idiots.
"Arigato, sir." I say and bow. My two best friends/ brothers, look at me in confusion. I smile innocently, "let's get going. We don't wanna be late!" I sing and skipped out the door leaving behind two shocked twins.
"She may be innocent at certain things, but she's evil." I hear Aki whisper and I grin. That wasn't even the beginning of what I'll do to them. Papa always told me that if they make me go into a place I don't wanna, I can torture them. Just not kill. Oh look there's the ship. My grin widens as I skip up the wooden planks and onto the dock.
I shiver at the tension in the air. If I wasn't used to it, I would of ran away.  Everyone is tense because the Hunter exams were just that hard. But before I could even step foot onto the dock, someone blocks my way. I blink and take a step back. I slowly look up to see another oldy, glaring at me.
"What is a little girl like you doing here? Are you on the wrong ship?" He asks mockingly.
"Is this the ship  for the hunter exam?" I ask.
"Yes."
"Then I'm on the right ship, fatso." I mock and his left eye twitches. And I can start to see a vain on his forehead. It was a funny sight to see.
"Why you little... I'll kill you." He yells and starts to attack.
"You lay one hand on her, you die." Reo hisses from behind the man. His sword across his neck. I clap and started jumping up and down.
"Wow, Reo! Your fast! So cool!" I compliment as he let's the man go. He only gives me a cold look and I chuckle. He then grabs my wrist in a angry manner but his grip was still gentle.
"Let's go. Aki is already figuring out escape strategies. Such a pain!" Reo complains and starts dragging me towards where Aki was.
"Hey your my age!" A boy suddenly yells. I turn my head to see a boy with spiky black and green hair. He also wore a green jacket and pants and shoes. This boy really likes green. I pull away from Reo and walked up to him. A huge smile on my face.
"Hi, my names Moriko!" I greet and smile. He smiles back.
"I'm Gon Freces."
"Nice to meat you Gon!" I say happily.
"Moriko!" Aki shouts and I turn my head to look at him, then back to Gon.
"Do you want to explore the ship?" I ask and he nods excitedly, while I ignore the twins.
"Moriko get back here!" Reo yells. I just laugh and wave.
Serves you right.

OoO

"So who were those two?" Gon asks as we start making our way to the upper deck.
"My brothers." I say with a shrug.
"But you don't look like siblings."
"That's because I'm adopted. Oh, look Gon! Its a shark." I point at the shark hanging on the wall in excitement. Then as we get on to the deck I get a whiff of something sweet and salty.  I smile. I know this smell very well.
"Gon, its gunna rain!" I blurt and he looks at me in surprise.
"You can tell when its gunna rain?" He asks surprised.
"Yep!"
"Me too!" Gon yells excitedly. My eyes widen in surprise before I hug him.
"Your my new best friend Gon!" I yell and look at his face. It was getting red. I look at him worriedly. But before I could ask him if he felt ill, I felt two very scary auras behind me. I swallow before turning around.
"Hey Aki. Hey Reo. What's up?" I chuckle nervously just as Reo glares at me.
"Don't act all innocent Moriko! You made us worry! Now lets go."
"No! I wanna play with Gon!" I pout and cross my arms. This just made them even more mad. And before I knew Reo had grabbed my ear and started pulling.
"Ow! Reo! Let go!" I whine but he ignores me and continues to drag me along after him. I glare.
"You big meany." I mutter but he ignores me. The nerve of him sometimes!