15. A Deadly Game

"Our Master would like to meet you." A butler says from behind me. I turn and give him a smile.
"Sure thing! Oh and please do be quieter if you want to sneak up behind me." I giggle and he looks at me in complete shock before nodding.
"I should just kill you now." I hear him mutter and I glare.
"Try and your dead." My demeanor darkening once again. Then before I knew it I was in a weird room with a couch on the other side. A rather large man sitting there waiting.
"Come sit." He orders and I smile while skipping to the couch in front of him.
"I heard you took out our butlers all by yourself. Is that true?"
"Yep! They really need more training. I mean if they're guarding a mansion full of famous assassins."
"What is your name?"
"Moriko Uchiho. Though I am adopted. I also don't know if Moriko is my real name since I have amnesia. What's your name?" I rant.
"I see. My name is Silva. Moriko,  do you want to know why  Illumi kept calling you Ley-chan and how we know you?"
"I'm not ready to remember. But I know you guys thought I was dead and knew me before my amnesia. So just tell me. Is my first name Moriko?"
"It is actually. But everyone seems to call you Ley Chan. Even your family. But until your ready I won't say anymore and ill have Illumi tell you.  Now your friends are waiting in the Butlers Quarters. Please wait there for a bit." He explains and I nod before standing. Then as I got to the door, I quickly turn around and give him an icy glare.
"If you do anything to harm anyone I care about, I won't hesitate." I warn.
"Master would you like me to exterminate her?" The butler asks and  gets ready to attack me. I glare at him.
"Don't lay a hand on her. She is after all precious to our family. As well as a great enemy if we choose to try and kill her." He orders and I walk out. I really don't trust Silva.

OoO

I walk into the Butlers Quarters and smile as I see everyone sitting.
"Aki,Reo!" I yell as I glomp them. Everyone turns around in surprise and stares at me with wide eyes.
"H-how are you alive?" Kurapika asks his blue eyes going wide.
"Don't tell me you guys had a hard time? It was a breeze for me." I gloat with a smirk. I hear Aki sigh.
"She's always been a lot stronger than anyone we've met. When we first met her she had a hard time controlling it. But now she can a little but on certain occasions when she does go all out, you most likely will end up dead. " Aki explains and I chuckle.
"Your exaggerating Aki." I wave him off before looking  at the head butler. Something was off.
"Now since that is done please sit down and make your self comfortable." I sigh and sit in front of the Butler glaring at him. I don't know what exactly is going on, but I really don't like him.
Lets see what this idiot got.
"...So can you take us to him, like uh.. Now." Orio orders in a bored manner.
"That won't be necessary sir. Master Killua is on his way this very moment."
"Wait! Really?!"
"That's right. So please be patient."
"Great news huh Gon?!" Orio asks.
"Yep!" Gon yells and I glare. Though to most he seems to be telling the truth, he was clearly lying. I could tell.
"Mr. Butler sir? I really don't like you." I blurt only to get hit on the head.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I yell.
"For saying something stupid Moriko." Reo growls and I glare.
"Whatever. I know he's doesn't know you guys are here.." I mumble and start pouting.
"Lets play a game." The evil meany suggests. I just tune him out until I start to feel a dark aura. I quickly grab my dagger and jump behind the couch.
"You see I've known master Killua his entire life and I care for him as I would my own son. In all honesty. I despise you for attempting to take him away." At this everyone else tenses. "I also despise how  you seem to of already taken Master Moriko from us."
"Well which hand? Answer."
"The left hand." Kurpaika answers and he opens his hand.
"The ladies voice was a bear whisper. Her son is leaving and its breaking her heart. I cant forgive you. Before master Killua arrives I shall test each of you by my own methods. You have no choice." He all but orders. I then turn as the other butlers fling out swords and I instantly get ready.
"If any of you harm a hair on my friends. You will all be punished. By death." I growl darkly. I then see one hold a knife to a girls throat.
"Kinari!" Gon yells.
"This is her punishment for defying orders. Allow me to explain the rules. If you answer incorrectly you are out. Should you all be disqualified which is quite possible than I shall tell master Killua that you left. And that He will never see any of you again."
"Killuas-"
"Silence. Your very lives hang by a most delicate thread. Answer my question I will not ask again." He growls and throws the coin up before mixing it in his hands. I glare at him ready to attack.
"Time is of the essence. You only have three seconds. Once three seconds have past slit her throat."
"Yes sir."
"Hold on! I pick the one in the left hand!"
"Right."
"Yes me to." Kurapika answers they all look at me.

"Right." I answer before he opens his hands.  Clearly it was in the right.
"

Which hand?"
"I pick the right."
"I pick the left."
"It was in my left hand." He says totally forgetting about me.
"Now only one remains."
"Wait just a minute!" Gon interrupts.
"What is it? If your trying to buy time I will kill one of you." He tells us coldly.
"Leorio give me your knife. Don't worry okay. I'm not going to use if for anything stupid." He says. Leorio hands him the knife and we all watch as he takes off the eye patch and cuts his eye. Reducing the swelling.
"Gon! Baka! Why did you do that for?!" I yell.
"Moriko, just trust me." He replies and I sigh but glare at the Head Butler.
"If you hurt any of them. I will kill you." I growl again.
"You do not need to worry. I will not harm you Miss. You are after all a very important person to the Zoldyk family. I would be killed if harm comes to you." He tries to reassure. And I feel my aura darkening at those words.
"You... I won't warn you again."
"Gon get it correct or we are going to have a very serious problem." Aki yells grabbing my by the arms. He would only by them a few seconds anyways.
"Now which hand?"
"The left?"
"Now which one of has it?" He asks. Gon takes a second before smirking.
"That guy... Right behind me." He answers and was proven correct. At this I instantly relax. He did it. He won.
"Splendid well done." He says and everyone claps.
"Gotou, is Gon here?" Killua asks and I quickly smile.
"Killua!" Gon yells.
"Your already here Gon, and this guy.. Kurapika.Reorio."
"Its Leorio!"
"Aww! Killua what about me?!" I whine before glomping Killua from behind.
"Oh, I forgot you were here Moriko." Killua says with a shrug. I quickly let go of him and hurry over to Reo.
"I did it all for nothing! Killua hates me!" I cry and hug Reo. He quickly picks me up as we start walking out the door.
"Then I guess we are leaving."
"Wait I was joking!" Killua yells and before I knew it I'm being yanked out of Reos arms and into killuas hug. He then continues to talk to Gon and I let out a sigh of relief.  And before I knew it I was asleep in Killuas arms.