Chapter 12

Jackie

 When Max came home I was so happy, I missed him too much. After I was done singing with him, we both crashed onto the couch laughing.

 "I'm sorry, I didn't pick up today Max"

 "Where did you go Dory?" he said using the nickname he gave me.

 "I overslept and work up late" I said putting him on my lap and giving him a hug "I'm so sorry, I take you to school tomorrow and make you the biggest breakfast how does that sound?" I said looking down at him with a smile.

 "I hope that breakfast comes with two plates," Kevin said walking in and sitting next to us. I roll my eyes.

 "Only if you help" I answered.

 "I'll help!" Max yelled raising his hand.

 "Aw, you're going to be my little helper," I said messing with his hair.

 "Ok, enough about breakfast what about dinner?" he said patting his stomach to show he was hungry.

I glared at him "How about we go out to eat?" I asked looking down at Max.

 "Can we go to Willy's ?" Max yelled with happiness, Willy is a family seafood restaurant.

 "Sure I love that place I used to go there all the time"

 Max put his head down "I never been" Lifting up his head I said "Well that's about to change, Let's go"

 "Excuse me, have you guys forgot about me?" We both turn to see Kevin "And who said anything about going to eat, I'm the one with the money" he said putting his hands on his hips, it was so cute to see him get upset.

 "Fine" I said looking at Max and giving him a wink. I walked up to Kevin with the sweetest face I make I puff out my lips and turn my head to the side and showed him my puppy dog eyes. "Kevvvv" I said putting my hands on his chest "Can we please go to Willy's" I asked.

 "Oh no, that's not going to work. It's been 3 days since you haven't cook, and plus its Monday and that's when Josh's wife cooks chicken, not seafood" That's when my puppy dog turned into a mean bulldog.

 "Well, then why don't you go to Josh's house and go get your dam chicken. I don't need your money" I said pushing him out of my way "Come on Max's were going" I said going upstairs to change.

In the end, Kevin ends up coming with us. I don't understand why I was still mad at him. Once we got to Willy's Max went crazy it was a kid going to Disney World for the first time. The theme was like an underwater restaurant. The walls were like a huge fish tank with a bunch of underwater animals. The woman serves were dressed as mermaids well the men were dressed as pirates. Once we got seated Max kept naming different types of animals he learned in school.