Chapter 45

Jackie

"Let's go bulldogs lets go!" I yelled cheering along with Max's friends' parents. Today was Max's first game. I am so excited. I invited my family and they sat in the front row. I just hope they don't embarrass me.  It has been a few months since spring is starting to come. I am happy,  but also sad because I know what is to come. As I watched Max's team warm up I took out my phone to look at the time.

Where is he?

The game was about to start soon and Kevin isn't here yet. He promised Max he'll be here. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and hoped maybe he'll come before Max is asked to play.  The stands were becoming full and people were getting hyped.

Wow, all this for a kid's base ball game?

The game started and Max's team was losing and it doesn't look like they were going to make a come back. 

Come on Kev.

Although Max hasn't had a chance to play, I still want his team to win.

 "And out!"

 "Are you fucking kidding me!?" Yelled my brother Luis yelled.

I looked around the crowd and notice the mood that was once happy is now down and depressed. 

I have to do something

I left the filed and went into school. Once I found the locker room I saw a costume.

"Perfect" I changed into the costume and made my way back on to the filed.

 "Give me a B" I yelled to the crowd. Everyone looked at me as if I lost my mind.

 "Come on Tower Prep where is your school sprite!" I saw the look my family was giving me and it didn't take them to long to realize it was me in the dog costume. 

"You got your B" My family stood up including my dad surprisingly and they both answered.

"Give me a U" I yelled jumping up.

 "You got your U"

"Give me a double L" I said doing a flip.

" You got your L. You got your L"

"Now what are we?" I said.

 "Bull Dogs!" My family yelled back.

"What?"

"Bull Dogs!"

 "I can't here you?" My sister looked around the crowd.

 "Come on you guys support your kids!" She yells. Slowly some people started to stand up. I saw Max's friends' parents stood up too. I smiled.