Chapter 49

Jackie

I knew to have to tell him eventually. But It sucks he had to found out this way. I didn't want him to leave without hearing me out even if I didn't derve it. I tried to chase after him, but he was walking too fast. I stood in front of the driveway to stop him from driving away but Kevin did not give a fuck. This fool even called security on me. I tried to keep my cool when they kept telling me to leave, but I wasn't going to leave this spot until Kevin came out of his car. One of the security guards told me if I didn't leave they would be forced to call the police. When they saw I made no moments to move out of the way. 

One of the guards started to search for me. The way he was patting me down made very uncomfortable and I knew exactly what he was trying to do. Thankful Kevin pressed his horn and caused the guard to stop touching me. The other guard pulled out handcuffs and I turn to like at him as if he was crazy. I know my rights and there is nowhere in hell a fucking security guard for a restaurant should be having handcuffs. I tried my best to fight them off.

 "Aye get your hands off me" I yelled.  As I kept moving around the guards kept manhandling me trying to pull me away from the driveway.  

"Hey!" I turned to see Kevin getting out of the car.

 "You hurting her!" Kevin jumped in and tried to get the guards off me. Soon we were all going on circles pushing each other trying to get each other off one another.

"You going to the station with us!" One of the guards yelled as he tried to pull me away from Kevin.

"You can't do that your not an officer!" I yelled back as I pushed him off me.

 "Let her go she didn't go anything wrong guards," Kevin said as he tried to push guards off me again.

 "Enough!" I kept a huge sting on the left side of my face. When I looked up I saw Kevin on top of the guard who I guess slapped me beating his ass.

"You messed with the wrong one!" Kevin yelled as he kept punching his face. I smiled, but it was quickly turned into a frown when I saw the other security guard pulling out a club.

 Where the hell did that come from?

 "Kevin!" I yelled as I saw him make his way to Kevin. Kevin turned around and quickly dodge the first swing, but I think that movement was too much for him because he started to look dizzy. When I saw he was about to take another swing I quickly called out "Kevin look out!"

After that, I saw red. When that man took the swing to Kevin's back and he passed out to the ground I kicked the guard who had a club in his hand in his balls.

"Kevin don't worry you're going to be ok" I yelled once we entered the hospital. After the fight with the security guards, one of the workers at the restaurant came out to help and called 911. I didn't have time to think about getting revenge for what that did since the ambulance came by fast to put up Kevin. I did not leave his side.