Chapter 17- special.

A/N: ERALY UPDATE! I know I'm supposed to update tomorrow but I was too excited for you guys to read this one... :D

Enjoy! xx :)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

*Niall's POV*

I jumped in fear upon hearing that voice. It was a man's voice. It held so much authority in it. I gulped in anticipation and looked behind Anna to find a well-built man. He was probably in his fifties. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he looked very intimidating.

"Coach!" Anna gasped. The tall man nodded and he approached us slowly. I felt so... Scared. His eyes made me tremble in fear.

They exchanged a few words in french before he turned to me.

Oh God... I'm gonna die!

"Hello! What's your name?" he inquired sharply. Anna glanced at me and she nodded quickly. I took a step closer to the man

"I'm Niall... Niall Horan!" his eyebrows knitted together as if he were remembering something.

"What were you doing with Anna?" he asked rather rudely this time. Anna gasped and looked down trying to hide the blush that was very visible on her cheecks.

"Erm.. We just went out.. For dinner!" I explained leaving out that part in the park. I knew that he wouldn't like to know about us being all alone in a park hugging and pouring our hearts out to each other.

Anna said a few words in french to her coach and he raised his hands in surrender. He shot me a weak smile before leaving us alone.

The blonde turned to me and shot me a smile "I'm sorry about that!" she apologized "My coach can be a bit... Protective!" she explained.

I nodded in understanding "I understand! I would if I had a beautiful girl like you going out alone with a random guy!"

She blushed furiously. I loved making her blush, it made her look so... Feminine!

"I like making you blush!" I teased her shoving my hands inside my pockets. I was feeling more relaxed after that coach was gone.

She chuckled slightly before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"So... I have to go now!" she motioned to the elevator behind her with her thumb.

"Yes! Me too! I had fun tonight Anna!" I admitted sheepishly. I did. "I'm also aware that I'm the only one who confessed their secret here tonight!" I winked at her.

She smiled but I knew that this smile held so many secrets. I also knew it wasn't going to be easy to persuade Anna to tell me what was bothering her. It was going to be a challenge and I was up to it.

"Good night, Niall!"

"Good night, Anna!"

And I watched her as she went inside the elevator giving me one last smile before the doors closed.

••••••••••••••••

"Here's our little Casanova!" Harry announced dramatically as I was making my way inside my flat.

"So... How did your date go?" Louis asked quickly after the curly haired boy. They both had followed me to the kitchen.

I glanced at them and they were both staring at me eagerly.

"It wasn't a date!" I explained as I was fixing myself a sandwich.

"What? Rubbish!" Louis exclaimed and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Is she a good kisser?" Harry winked at me and I blushed. Huge mistake!

"Oooohhhhh... Is our little Niall blushing?" Harry teased me again.

Louis grinned "I believe he is Mr. Styles!"

They both ran to me and bombarded me with questions. I could hear Liam's voice coming from the living room telling them to stop.

They both rolled their eyes and looked at each other knowingly. They weren't going to give up....

"Oh come on Niall! Please tell me!" Harry begged.

"I told you guys! Nothing happened! We just went to Nando's" I explained as I was taking some soda from the fridge.

I pushed the kitchen door open and made my way to the living room plopping myself next to Liam. Zayn was -surprisingly- reading a book, he seemed to be so into it that I didn't want to bother him.

"So.. How was your date?" Liam asked not so interested or so he pretended.

I shrugged taking a huge bite from my sandwich. Louis and Harry had joined us and they were both now sitting right across from us waiting for my answer.

"We went to Nando's!" I announced taking another bite from my sandwich. "She won an eating contest... Against me!"

Louis gasped and Harry clutched his chest rather dramatically. Zayn looked up at me from his book and he arched his eyebrows.

"I let her win!" I admitted trying to hide my grin. Liam nodded knowingly and Harry and Louis sighed in relief.

"We exchanged food and I had some of her-" I was cut off by Liam.

"You.. Did what?" he yelled at me his eyes widened. I retold him again and Louis was staring at me, his eyes widened and Harry seemed... Perplexed.

"You... You gave her... Food? YOUR food?" Harry asked still surprised. I nodded quickly glancing at Zayn who had this knowing look on his face.

So far he was the only one who hasn't spoken. It was weird. He always had something to say when it came to Anna.

"Yes!" I replied nonchalantly. The three lads exchanged glances.

"Wow... She must be very special then, Niall!" Louis exclaimed.

I nodded and grinned "She is!"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A/N: Awwww.... Isn't that cute?? <3

If you are reading this... Please vote or comment? Please don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you like or hate... I would love to hear your opinions.... You don't know how much this means to me :)... Please? =)

Remember best comment gets a dedication... So don't forget to do that ;)

If you enjoyed this then please vote and comment for me to update early.. Who knows? Maybe I'll update tomorrow?? ;) ;)

Enjoy!! :) xx