Chapter 25- Nianna

Chapter 25

"Forever's a lie.

Everything's temporary.

But there are things you would be glad to fight for,

To have them longer"

This quote isn't relevant to this chapter but I found it on my iPod and I loved it. Each chapter will have a similar quote even if it's not related to the chapter... :D

I love you! :) xx

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Day 14

Days left : 3 days

*Niall's POV*

The lump in my throat increased as I was making my way inside the Olympic stadium trying to find my seat with Josh. I had convinced him to come along with me as I had two tickets and Zayn was out with Perrie on a date. He agreed reluctantly but I still owed him one.

We were seated and Josh began rambling about how boring this was and that's when I tuned out.

I felt a pang of fear rushing through my veins, Zayn's pep talk yesterday had made me more enthusiastic about telling Anna about my feelings. Paul managed to get me tickets and I was really excited for confessing to Anna my true feelings for her.

All my life I have been looking for my "Princess". Nobody knew how important this was for me, not even Zayn. He knew a lot about my "Princess", I made sure he did , but however, there was a lot of things I couldn't share with him because simply he wouldn't understand them.

He wouldn't understand how my heart would race whenever I see her, he wouldn't understand how , from the moment I see her, I'd know it was her. Something inside me would tell me that this girl is the girl I have been looking for for so long. Zayn wouldn't understand why I had passed all these chances of dating other girls simply because none of these girls were the ones I've been looking for, he wouldn't understand how much I was jealous of Louis and Liam and even of him for having found the girls they are deeply in love with.

I have promised myself that I would treat this girl like a princess, because she is a princess. I would always be there for her, no matter what. It was as if I were in a long battle in order to win something special, precious and just marvellous and the reward at the end would be her, my princess. That's why I would always treat her right and never hurt her, I would never make her cry or abandon her when she truly needs me, I would take her on the cheesiest dates and I would spoil her like never before, simply because she was my princess. I would never use her.

I felt a tingling sensation at the pit of my stomach as the two teams appeared on court and Anna was there. My palms began to sweat uncontrollably as I was watching her every move. I was , literally, on the edge of my seat watching her attentively and detecting the joy she was feeling. The match began and Josh's rambling stopped.

I found myself cheering for her and feeling excited whenever she scored or miserable whenever the American team did... That was one of the best feelings I have ever felt in a long time.

Josh didn't really know what was happening as he just watched the game in awe, he didn't understand why I was acting so enthustiastically and I didn't blame him. However, I didn't miss that hint of enjoyment in his eyes and I bet everyone who was sitting next to us was as well.

It was the last ten seconds and there was a tie between the two teams. Anna's face turned more serious and I did the same. I knew how important this must be for her. I held my seat tightly much to Josh's surprise and I watched as Anna got the ball and started passing it to her best friend, Jacqueline, whom Zayn had talked to me about. The latter passed it again to Anna who was now a few yards away from the basket , she positioned herself and in one swift move , she aimed for the goal and I was about to hurt myself from holding my seat too tightly.