Chapter 9 - Horan Hug

*Anna's POV*

I made my way inside a small café after walking for three hours. London is one of the best cities in the whole world. The people here are very helpful and friendly although it's hardly ever sunny here. It's either cloudy or rainy, I guess I must get used to it.

Soon, the fresh scent of croissants and brownies filled my nostrils and I swooned in pleasure. I made my way to the counter and the tall, asian woman smiled warmly to me.

"What can I do for you, love?" she asked in the most amazing british accent. I loved how they always end their sentences with "Love". Well, not most of them but you get the point.

British accent = the best!

I must have been staring at the woman for too long because she waved her hands in front of me bringing me back to reality. I apologized and told her my order. One large cup of hot chocolate and a huge piece of a chocolate cake. Call me fat but a girl has her needs.

The woman rushed to get me my order and I turned around to scan my surroundings,looking for an empty table, unfortunately for me, there were none. Just as I was about to tell the waitress not to bother as I was leaving, two tall figures approached me. One of them had beautiful emerald eyes and curly hair while the other had captivating blue eyes and his hair resembled Justin Bieber's. They both had a matching bracelets and the same wide smile. I felt creeped out at first but as I concentrated more they seemed very familiar. Then it hit me, of course Harry and Louis from One Direction. Jacqueline hasn't stopped talking about them since yesterday. I watched them as they stood a few inches away from me eyeing me. I gulped in anticipation.

"Hello!" the curly haired boy yelled excitedly stretching his arm out. "I'm Harry!" I shook his hand quickly.

"and I'm Louis!" the tall boy continued after Harry. I shook his hand as well and I said nothing.

The whole situation was.. Bizzare, why were they talking to me? Wait.. If they're here then does that mean that Niall is also here? Oh no...

Louis was still looking at me strangely and I smiled, he returned it with a grin of his own and nudged Harry slightly who seemed to be in a different world. The curly haired boy snapped out of whatever state he was in and he looked me in the eyes strangely without speaking. That was... Awkward!

"I.. Erm... You see... "Harry struttered. "Would you like to come sit with us?" he suddenly blurted out taking me by surprise.

"You see... We know about your little encounters with Niall and we would like to know you more! We are so eager to find out more about the girl who's making our Niall this weird!" Louis explained after Harry.

I shifted on my feet and I looked at the ground. Louis excused himself and went back to wherever they were sitting at flashing me a warm smile. Probably the curly haired boy told him to leave us alone which I appreciated since he was looking at me strangely. As for Harry, he cleared his throat and I looked up at him expactantly.

"So...." he started scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"My name is Anna!" I decided to be the one who breaks the awkward silence between us.

He smiled at me and said "Nice to meet you Anna! We've heard so much about you! So.. What do you say? Would you like to come sit with us?"

I pondered the idea, there wasn't any tables left and theirs would be my only chance. I knew I wasn't going to open up to Niall suddenly but who said anything about not being friends with him? From what I've heard from Jacqueline, they were all very funny lads and fun to be around so I might as well take advantage of that.