Chapter 1- Not falling in love.

"Anna... Do you have everything with you? My mum yelled at me from the kitchen. I sighed rummaging through my drawers looking for my tiny device. I could have sworn I left it right here yesterday.

"Yes mum.. Just let me grab my cellphone and I'm ready!" I yelled back while grabbing it a victorious grin on my face. 

I looked at myself one last time before leaving, my simple white t-shirt that says "I love England" on it and my skinny black jeans, my hair which was in a messy bun. I didn't bother to brush it or anything since I was going to be on a hour and a half flight.

I quickly closed my bedroom door and I went downstairs. My mum was waiting eagerly for me along with my father. Her hands were firmly planted on her hips and her eyebrows were furrowed in anger. I decided to ignore her and her unpleasant attitude and headed directly to my father. 

"Here's my little princess.." My dad cheered happily.

I smiled and hugged him. It was the last time I was going to see him, probably for two weeks. We stayed like that for a few seconds, my father always gave me the strength to do whatever I wanted and just being in his arms right now was priceless. Eventually, we had to let go of each other as an unsatisfied grunt escaped my mother's lips. 

He let go of me and whispered "Make me proud Anna.."

I nodded quickly and whispered back "You bet I will..."

My mum interrupted us by yelling "Come on.. We're gonna miss our flight!"

I said goodbye to my younger brother Thomas ruffling his hair before heading out. 

My mum was already waiting for me in the car. She looked really angry as well. One thing she really hated was for me to be late. I, on the other hand, i couldn't care less about it.

She strated the ignition and I turned on the radio. I started switching through the channels until a new song came on. It was a song by this British band.. One Direction. Great.. Exactly what I needed. Well, since I was going to spend the next two weeks there then I should be listening to some british music, right?

Apparently, their new hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' was the lucky song.

I tapped my fingers along with the rhythm, it was actually really catchy.

Before we know it, we were at the airport. My mum parked the car and helped me with my luggage. I went in looking for my friends also known as my team.

I quickly found them waiting for me impatiently. I apologized quickly before sprinting to the gate.

My mum waved me goodbye and yelled behind me "Don't fall in love while you're there..."

I rolled my eyes. One thing I was sure about was that I was NOT going to fall in love.

I,Anna Dupont, was going to London as a basketball player to represent my country France and I was not definetly going to fall in love with a british boy.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the first chapter of my Niall fanfic.. Please tell me if I should go on! :D

Vote/Comment? :D