Chapter 3 - The Encounter.

*Anna's POV*

"You think you see me

You haven't seen nothing

I'm looking for something more than this.

I'm feeling no limits.

I'm seizing each minute.

Don't wanna,Don't wanna

Just exist"

The Wanted's Rocket was blasting through my iPod as I was having my morning jog. Something I always do before an important match or whenever I was nervous. Some people listen to music, some cook while I go running. Calmness and tranquility soon replaced all these negative thoughts I was having about losing or disappointing my family. My heart beat became steady and I began to breath normally again. Well.. Normally for someone who has been running for the past 20 minutes. I took a glance at my watch and it was  7:30 am already. Our first match was at 10 o'clock so I had plenty of time ahead of me. As I was running around a corner, I began going through our plan. As the team's captain and one of the best players I really needed to know every single plan we had. All hopes were on me. A simple seventeen year old teenage girl. You think that when you turn seventeen you'll be looking for a boyfriend, driving an expensive car and thinking about college? Well, when I am seventeen, I have to think about a whole country looking up to me. That's how hard it is. Okay.. The plan: I'll pass the ball to Jacqeline who will pass it to Juliette while I- OUCH.

I fell to the ground holding my ankle tightly, oh God I hope I'm not hurt. I looked up to see that I hit someone. Well, he hit me as he was running fast out of  the cafe. I wonder if he was running away from something. He looked at me very concerned before his eyes widened and yelled "YOU!"

****

*Niall's POV*

"I'm climbing I'm rising

I'm striking like lightning

Write my name in sky writing for all to see

I'll do something epic

And they won't forget it

Good enough, not good enough for me "

I woke up abruptly. I was sweating and I was breathing heavily. It was just a nightmare.. Well, I've been having the same nightmare for too long. It's about those girls who still think I don't belong in the band. The boys think that I had forgotten about it but they were mistaken. Every day, I couldn't stop thinking about whether  what those girls said was true or not. I really didn't belong with the boys? I mean I could never sing like Liam and Harry do but I'm still wanted , right?. I shared my thoughts with Liam once and he told me to forget about it and that it wasn't true but you see a part of me believed it, a part of me believed that I didn't belong in One Direction. You think I'm exaggerating? Well try to see two beautiful girls come up to you and tell you that they only wanted to take a picture with Liam? That hurt.. That's heartbreaking, to see that no matter how hard you worked. You'll always be criticised, they'll always look at you as the boy who didn't belong in One Direction.

I glanced at the clock besides me and it was 7:00 am.. Today was our day off for God's Sake and I couldn't even fall asleep properly. The boys will probably be up around 3 or 4 pm which means that I have a lot of time to kill. I groaned and sat up holding my face in my hands. Somehow my mind wandered to that girl from the French team. I smiled just by the mere thought of her. The way her dimples showed whenever she smiled. Those captivating green eyes which had too much joy in them. Yet, something was not normal. Joy wasn't the only thing her eyes reflected, I could sense something else, something like hurt? Look at you Niall being all psychatrist on a girl you've never even met.