Chapter 24 - Heart Renching Revalations

I know I said I wouldn't update until the 23rd but I have already written the chapter and I had time to post it... So yeah... Anyway... Chapter 25 and 26 are already written so I'll post them as soon as I can but for now they will BOTH be posted on the 23rd!

I would like to thank all of you for not giving up on this story and for all those who fanned me... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I honestly thought that people would delete this story from their reading list but instead people began adding the story to their library and I was actually very thrilled!!! =) =)...

Thank you!!!

This story has 5 more chapters to come+ the epilogue.

Best comment gets a dedication!! :D

Oh and I found the following quote on the internet... I don't know whether it's true or not but I thought it kinda suits the story... If you have the link to this interview or a better source please do tell me.

I love you!! :D

-•-•-•-•-•-

"I really grew fond with Niall, he's a sensitive and gentle boy. I'm always a little afraid when he falls in love because if a girl hurts him he could suffer for months. And there isn't a worse thing than seeing a really close friend feeling bad. (.....) In fact when he says to me "Zayn, I think I'm in love" I always say to wait and don't illude himself. Because he suffered too much in the past because of love, and I won't say how much he was down. So I make a kinda appeal to all the girls: If you're really lucky and Niall falls in love with you, go easy. But first of all, don't play with his heart... He won't do it with you so it must be mutual. I hope that when he will fall in love the girl will know what kind of guy is Niall and how much he's fragile"

Zayn Malik

Day 13

Days until the Olympics are over : 4 days

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

*Zayn's POV*

11:00 pm

I watched happily as Niall was talking about Anna. He was smiling all the time and the special sparkle in his eyes never left them. He was telling me passionatetly about how happy he was because Anna had opened up to him and told him about her life and insecurities.

It made Niall relieved and ecstatic and I could see it in his eyes and the way he was talking about her. I have never seen Niall talking like this about a girl before. She had him wrapped around her finger. The best thing? He was referring to her as his "Princess" .

However, I couldn't help but notice the worried look on his face and I knew there was something still bothering him. Instantly, he confirmed my thoughts by sighing and running his fingers through his hair.

"She's leaving,Zayn." he admitted sadly avoiding my gaze making my heart squeeze in pain.

He was right... Anna was indeed leaving in a few days and Niall knew that. He has always tried to ignore it but now there was no turning back, there was no way he would ignore this now.

I knew Niall and I knew how devastated he must be feeling and I didb't blame him; he had finally found his princess and got to know her but she was leaving... Forever.

"You have plenty of time to hang out with her, Niall." I tried to reassure him but that seemed to have made him more miserable.

"You know what the worst part is?" he inquired this time with tears prickling in his eyes and I hated his sudden change of emotion.