Chapter 6- The End.

*Anna's POV*

Max dragged me to the lift and we  squeezed in with two old Russian women who were speaking loudly. Max galnced at my direction and he made a funny expression trying to imitate the two women, I suppressed the laugh that was threatening to come out as for Jacqueline, she couldn't help but let out a loud laugh causing the two women to look at her briefly before carrying on with their conversation. The lift's doors slid open and we all ran outside. Wow... That was close... 

"Max.. We've been walking for three hours.. Please tell us where we're going?" I asked exhausted from the very long walk. A girl like me shouldn't be walking around London at that time, especially in heels. Max didn't seem to care and he tightened his grip around my waist. He never let go of me in the first place and I didn't seem to bother. For once, Max did something good. He let me forget about that guy.. Niall. Well, who would've thought that Max would actually do something good. Suddenly, Max looked at me lovingly before kissing me slightly on the cheeks. I moved away quickly making him loosen his grip around my waist and I looked at him in shock. He looked at me surprised and he smirked "Oh come on Anna.. Don't tell me you didn't like it!". Jacqueline was looking at me with an amused expression on her face..  So long for being my best friend? I blushed and he smirked again while approaching me. I didn't move, I was frozen. He was a few inches away from me, he leaned in and he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine "Now.. Come on before it gets too late!" . I began to breath heavily and my heart pounded quickly inside my chest and I didn't stop him when his arms found their way to my waist. 

"So Anna, As I was saying... "Max began talking. Well, from his tone, he was about to give me a lecture on today's game. "you shouldn't have passed that ball... Jacqueline was wide open and agajsdjkhdgjdgjkhhdgsahj" that was exactly what I heard because at that same moment, at that exact same moment a few feets away from me stood the same blonde guy from this morning. My eyes widened as I realised he was walking towards me, why would he walk towards me? My inner voice started panicking, great.. The only thing that has been keeping me sane was my inner voice and now it was the only thing that was freaking me out. Thanks a lot... I watched as Niall was making his way towards me. My heart did a stupid flip inside my chest, my instinct was advising me to be cautious, at least a part of me was still sensible. Soon, that part was quickly silenced by my heart beating even faster and a rush of adrenaline running through my veins. So much for being sensible... I think it was only fair to admit that I was happy to see him, even ecstatic. I needed to talk to him, I needed to explain to him why I had behaved the way I did which was unreasonable. I have just met this guy today and I already want to tell him about my life? No Anna just no. No one should suffer the same way you did, nobody has the right to know what happened in your life especially another guy. You can't afford losing someone like you did before... I contemplated whether I should tell him or not. Maybe he's different, maybe he's not like Alexandre. Maybe.. I should give another guy a chance. Shut up Anna, you don't even know that he likes you for sure, he must be coming to yell at you for what you had done today. Yup.. That was it! Still, that stupid voice found its strength again.

"Oh come on Anna, don't be so stupid! Look at his eyes"

"No Anna, he's dangerous! How do you know he's not gonna hurt you? "

"What is life without a little risk? You came here to play in the Olympics. Who knows? Maybe it's love you're going to find instead?"

No.. I was not going to fall in love. Especially with a certain blonde with amazing blue eyes and sexy accent.

"haha!! You are in love you idiot! You like him" that stupid voice reminded me again.

Soon, Niall was standing in front of me. Okay.. I'm not gonna talk to him, I'm just gonna walk away and leave him behind. It's like we had never met eachother. Oh.. Look at his eyes! Max tightened his grip around my waist and I swear I saw a hint of jealousy in Niall's eyes. Oh.. Look at me over analyzing things. Just walk away Anna.. Just walk away...