Chapter 16 - Confession.

A/N: Little clarification: When I said that Anna is sharing a hotel room with Jacqueline, I meant one of the flats at the Olympic Village! Sorry for any inconvenience! Just had to tell you!!

Without any other delays, here's the extra long chapter! Hope you like it :)... I have worked really hard on it and I'm satisfied with it! If you are as well, please vote?? Comment??

Sorry for the long Author's Note... Enjoy! :) xx

-------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

Worried.

Anxious.

Scared.

All these words couldn't even describe how I was feeling at the moment. I was petrified.

"Why is Niall acting like a girl on a first date?" I heard Harry asking quietly.

I turned abruptly to face him and he tensed. "I.. I'm sorry, mate! Just relax! You're just going out with a girl! What is so intimidating about it?" he asked sheepishly. He didn't get it. None of them did, that wasn't just any girl, I had a strong feeling that Anna was my "princess" , the one I've been waiting for for so long.

"Ni..." Zayn whispered putting a hand on my shoulder "It's going to be all right! She's going to love you! Trust me!" he reassured me.

I looked up to meet his chocolate eyes he had this genuine smile "You really think she's gonna like me?" I asked hopefully.

He nodded "Positive!" .

This is why I loved Zayn! He knew what to say to make me feel better.

I smiled at him before adjusting my jacket and standing up making my way to the door "Wish me luck!" I yelled.

"Have fun!"

"but not too much fun!"

"Louis!"

"What did I say, Liam?"

"Idiot!"

"Says the one who's still in love with "Toy Story"?"

"Oh no, you didn't!"

That was a few of the things I was hearing while making my way out the door and off to the lift. Yes... The lads were this loud!

As I pressed the "ground" button all I could think of was Anna and how eager I was to meet her.

•••••••••

*Anna's POV*

He didn't show up.... I've been waiting for the past thirty minutes on the sidewalk and Niall hasn't even showed up. The thing is, it was getting cold and I didn't have a jacket on.

We agreed to meet in front of a local bookstore and from there Niall was going to take me to his "secret location" to catch up.

I sighed rubbing my arms trying to warm them. It was getting colder and darker and I was getting scarier. The street was empty, a small car could be seen parked in the distance, a couple were walking right across from me. They were holding hands and smiling at each other lovingly. I ached from seeing that scene because it brought so many bad memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexandre?" I whispered hesitantly seeing the tall figure in front of me. He was paler than I remembered him, he had bags underneath his eyes and his cheeckbones were hollow. He looked like he hasn't slept in a long time.

He approached me until he was just a few inches away from me "Anna!" he said my name sending shivers down my spine. His voice was husky.

I looked up at him, his eyes had lost their usual glimmer and his teeth were yellow not their usual white.