Chapter 29- Daylight.

A/N: Would you believe me if I said that I had this chapter planned out since the beginning of the story? xD

Chapter is dedicated to @KeeleyRV2 for making me the amazing cover on the side and I didn't even ask her to plus she's just super sweet. :)... Thank you, love.

--------------------

*Anna's POV*

*Anna's POV*

"Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon

Why am I, holding on?

We knew this day would come, we knew it all along

How did it, come so fast?

This is our last night but it's late

And I'm trying not to sleep

Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away"

"I don't want to go." I whispered clinging onto Niall refusing to let go. He sighed looking as hurt and pained as I was. He stroked my arm tenderly while his other arm held me by my waist close to him. I've been dreading this ever since I met Niall. I knew that leaving him was going to be hard, the fact that I was going back to my mother was still intimidating me not to mention that I still didn't know what she had to say about my university thing.

"You'll be back." He whispered reassuring me but it seemed as if he were trying to reassure himself. I felt sorry for him, not only had he found his 'Princess' but he was obliged to let her go. That must be hard. The look on his face was one of pure sorrow and misery and deep down, I hated that I was the one who was causing him this.

"What if my mother-"he cut me off by pressing his lips onto mine forcefully and I kissed him back standing on my tip toes and tightening my grip around his collar bone. We pulled back my eyes stinging with unshed tears as I tried to blink them away.

"Never say 'What if' "He said sternly his eyes boring into mine expressing how much he meant it. He was still holding me as if he were afraid of letting go and I couldn't blame him as my arms were still wrapped around his neck tightly. I nodded not tearing my gaze away from his ocean blue ones and I smiled weakly. We both didn't want to leave; we just found comfort in staring into each other's eyes.

I have never thought that I would care that much about anyone again. I have never thought that a simple Irish lad could make me my heart race the way it is at the moment. I've never thought that I'd be with someone who was an addict and whose only care in the world was weed. The way Niall was looking at me right now made my whole life.

Love was one of the last things I was expecting to find here but it was one of the best things I was granted. Someone once said to expect the unexpected and the unexpected was definitely what I had found here. Love, friendship, trust were just a few of the things offered to me here in London. Looking into my boyfriend's eyes I knew that meeting him was one of the best moments of my life.

I could have missed out on an amazing opportunity if I had ignored Niall even more. His persistence and enthusiasm made me realize that it was okay to fall in love, it was okay to trust someone again and it was okay to be close to someone.

"I have to go now" I whispered still not letting go as he sighed knowingly. He hugged me one last time burying his head in my neck the way he does all the time and he let go looking straight into my eyes. He was obviously fighting back tears and I hated seeing him like that, I hated being the reason he was feeling sad and crying.

"You'll be back." He reassured me again intertwining our fingers together. He brought our foreheads together one last time and he closed his eyes , I did the same enjoying the way his breath fanned my face and the way his fingers rubbed my own hand. "You'll be back" he whispered again this time fully letting go of me.

"This is my last glance that will soon be memory"

I wiped a few tears which have fallen and I took a deep breath. I can do this, I can go home. Tell my mother what I had done and she would definitely agree. There's nothing to be scared of. My father will support me and so will my sister. I can do this. I shot Niall one last smile and I turned around heading towards my gate. With each step I made, memories came flooding back.

The first day I met Niall.

The day I went out with him and he told me about the hate.

Our first kiss.

I chuckled at myself. I remember when I was boarding the plane, my mum said something I would never forget 'Don't fall in love'. Back then, I laughed at her and at the uncommon idea of my falling in love with anyone, because back then I was the Anna that would never fall in love with anyone, especially an Irish lad but Niall James Horan changed my whole world. He made me sort out my priorities and he made me fall in love again and for that I was extremely grateful.

I, Anna Dupont, never thought that I would find love during the Olympics but one special lad made that all different.

***************

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this fan fiction. I know it's not the best and I know there is a lot of other fan fictions better than this one but the fact that you guys have made it this far is just outstanding. Thank you.

As I always do in my stories , I would like you guys to comment the thing you loved the most about this and the thing that you hated the most. It's just a way for me to improve. :)

I really want this fan fiction to get to 300 votes and 220 comments? Could you please go and vote on every chapter you haven't voted on? and comment please? It would mean the world to me... Please? :)

ALso, I have just started a new Liam Payne fan fiction. So far there's only a prologue so if you'd like, you can click on the external link and check it out? :)

Stay Awesome :)

I love you :D <3