Chapter 28- Anna meet... Ed Sheeran?

Chapter 28

"Imagine a library filled with every book in the world, none of them have titles on the cover and the pages are blank, but when you open one you are instantly transported to the world within the book. You get to live the story as any character for as long as you like. And when you come out of the story, almost no time has past in the real world"

That wasn't said by anyone famous, I found that quote on my iPod and it was really awesome so I decided to post it.

Imagine this! Personally , I would stay at Hogwarts forever and never come out. I would be Luna Lovegood! She's not afraid of being herself and she doesn't care what everyone else thinks of her so yeah , I think I would be her! :D

And you... Which book would you like to be in? And which character? :D ... I'd love to hear your opinion! =)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Day 17

Days left 0

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

 *Anna's POV*

I was packing. Folding all my clothes and getting ready to leave. Leave the place where I found my true love. Leave the place where I met the most amazing people from all over the world. Leave the place where I'll be staying for the next four years of my life.

"Anna... Do you have my black scarf?" my best friend asked me and I nodded absentmindedly still thinking about my whole journey here.

I came here with only one purpose in mind. Playing basketball. But London had a lot more to offer: friends, Love and a journey of a lifetime.

Not only had I proved my mother wrong but I fell in love. I found someone who can make me feel better, who can always make me feel special and loved, someone who would call me their "princess" and someone who made me trust people again.

Niall Horan.

"Come on... We're gonna be late." Jacqueline urged me and I chuckled. We weren't late, in fact, we were going early to meet Niall and the rest of the lads and Jacqueline was hoping to make Harry fall in love with her.

"I'm coming." I announced as I zipped my suitcase and sighed. There was no turning back now. I was leaving, for now, but the big question would be whether I was coming back or not.

"Are you still worried about it?" Jacqueline asked me sweetly as we shut the door behind us and headed to the lift. I nodded shoving my hands inside my hoodies pockets as she patted me on the back.

"Don't worry... Your mother is going to agree. She owes you that much since you're not allowed to play basketball anymore." she said looking disgusted and trying to reassure me.

I was still afraid of my mother's reaction for when I tell her that I was joining a university in London. She was okay with me studying arts but whether she would accept for me to stay in London or not was still a mystery for me.

"Just enjoy the last day here!" Jacqueline exclaimed while making our way to the car. "And besides you're meeting your boyfriend , Niall" she squealed and I shuddered from her loud voice.

I was about to tell her that I wasn't his girlfriend. Yet... My inner mind added but she squealed excitedly carrying on with her rant.

"I still can't believe he called you his princess." she ranted dreamily and I shook my head at her odd behavior. "My best friend is Niall's princess." she said loudly that our car's driver glanced at her in the rear side view mirror as I shot him an apologetical look.