Naps Always Help

It was that time of the year again and Taehyung had to deal with Jimin's sicknesses. The younger was always catching colds and Taehyung really felt terrible for him.

Jimin had been playing in the raked leaves all day when he came inside, his nose and the tip of his ears red from the frosty wind and and shaking slightly. He coughed a few times, whimpering as he waddled over to Taehyung.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" He asked and Jimin groaned in agony. "I don't feel good Dada." He whispered and Taehyung sighed. "I told you to take a break from playing outside all day everyday. I knew you'd catch a cold." Taehyung took off Jimin's coat for him and hung it up.

He picked Jimin up and carried him to the kitchen. He sat the boy on top of the counter, looking through a storage closet. "What's bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

"My head and m-my throat." Jimin whined. Taehyung grabbed the bottle of cold medicine and some candy to help rid the gross taste of it. Taehyung walked backed over to Jimin and placed his hand on the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh, you're burning up!" Taehyung panicked and went to get a thermometer. He came back and placed it underneath Jimin's tongue. He waited a while before it began beeping rapidly and Taehyung took it out.

"Poor baby, you have a fever." Taehyung said, Jimin pouting as Taehyung poured the amount of liquid medicine into the small cup. Jimin whined as Taehyung held it to his mouth.

"I don't wanna~" He whined, Taehyung stroking his hair. "I know, baby, but it'll help you feel better." Taehyung said. Jimin began breathing heavily as tears filled his eyes. "It'll be quick, Jimin, just swallow it all at once." Taehyung said.

Jimin finally accepted the medicine, gagging as he swallowed it. He then began crying because he hated the taste so much and how sick it made his stomach feel. Taehyung gave him some of the candy which Jimin gladly accepted, Taehyung picking him back up and holding him in his arms.

"You're okay, shhhhh, it's alright Kitten." Taehyung cooed softly, Jimin laying his head on his shoulder. "Do you want your bottle, any maybe a nap? You're head will probably feel better." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung carried Jimin over to the fridge and opened it, asking Jimin which flavor milk he wannted. "Strawberry." The little murmured cutely, Taehyung smiling and kissing his cheek.

He poured a good amount into the bottle and warmed it up for Jimin. The younger took the warm bottle of milk, sucking on it gently as Taehyung carried him around the house to help relax him.

He took him upstairs to their bedroom and laid him down, Jimin finishing the milk. Taehyung replaced the bottle with a pacifier, Jimin reaching for him.

Taehyung laid down beside him and wrapped his arms around him. "Feel better soon, Kitten. I'm so sorry you got sick." Taehyung stroked his hair gently. Jimin drifted to sleep pretty quickly, Taehyung smiling before leaving to clean up the house a little and do some yard work.

....

"Where are you, Bunny?" Jin called as he searched the mansion for Jungkook. They were playing a game of hide and seek inside since it was cold outside and they didn't want Jungkook getting sick.

Namjoon was with Jin as they looked around the house. Jungkook was an excellent hider and they didn't know if they would find him before cookies they were baking were ready.

After a minute or two, the oven beeped and Jin went to take them out the oven quickly. "We're gonna eat all the cookies, Jungkook!" Jin called. Jungkook pouted when he heard that and came out of his hiding spot, running down the hall to find Jin.

"Nooo~" He pouted as he stood in the kitchen doorway. Jin awed and picked him up. "I'm joking, Bun." Jin kissed his cheek. Namjoon laughed softly and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "You lost that round." Jin teased. "Because you'd said you eat my cookies!" Jungkook whined.

"It's okay Jungkookie, we're not gonna eat all the cookies." Namjoon said. Jin set Jungkook down, the little waddling into the living room to watch cartoons.

Namjoon walked up behind Jin, wrapping his arms around his waist and back hugging him. "I love you." Namjoon whispered, gently pressing his lips on Jin's neck.

"I love you too, Joonie." Jin smiled. "Once we lay Jungkook down for his nap, wanna, you know, have a little fun. I'm bored." Namjoon's hands roamed down Jin's waist and lower.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's hands before they could venture further. "You're such a tease." Jin blushed. "And you love it too." Namjoon smirked. "It'll have to be quick." Jin said. Namjoon turned him around and pressed him against the counter, Jin looking into his eyes.

He pressed their lips together for a brief moment before they heard Jungkook's little voice and pulled away from each other. "Can I have a cookie now." The little asked with a pout from the doorway. Jin giggled and nodded, handing Jungkook a few cookies.

...

A few hours had passed and Taehyung was going to check on Jimin to see if the little had woken up. He walked upstairs and into their room, Jimin looking at him sleepily before his face lit up.

He smiled and squealed quietly, Taehyung clutching his heart as he awed out loud. "Hi Kitten, did you have a good nap?" Taehyung asked softly, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

The little squirmed cutely in his giant, fluffy onesie. He looked like a little happy starfish. "Did you have a good nap, hmmm?" Taehyung picked him up and Jimin nodded. "You feel a little better?" Taehyung asked. "A little bit." Jimin mumbled, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Naps always help, I'm glad you're feeling a little better, Kitten." Taehyung smiled, showing Jimin's face with little kisses, the younger giggling cutely. "I love you, cutie." Taehyung held him tighter in his arms.

"I love you too Dada!" Jimin squeaked adorably.

....
I got three Chimmy plushies for my birthday😎