Bye Dada

The week had went by smoothly for the two lovers but today was the day Jimin hated most, Taehyung leaving for his business trip. Today was friday and he wouldn't be back until Sunday evening. Hoseok and Yoongi are gonna babysit him and they're beyond happy seeing little Jimin again.

Jimin woke up to Taehyung smiling at him. "Dada..." he said through his pacifier. Taehyung placed a kiss on the button and got up to get dressed. Jimin sat on the bed, the feeling of reality begining to hit him. Taehyung dressed in a regualr button up shirt and black pants with a pair of black dress shoes.  He styled his silver hair and did other things before taking his luggage downstairs, Jimin following.

Taehyung fixed his breakfast and Jimin ate slowly, resisting the urge to cry. "Daddy's gonna miss you." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's cheek. "Please don't go." Jimin mumbled and Taehyung lightly chuckled.

He washed the dishes and they waited for Hoseok and Yoongi to get here. They sat cuddled on the couch, Jimin pouting at the fact his Daddy was leaving him for almost three whole days. The doorbell rang and the two got up to go to the door, Taehyunh carrying Jimin.

He opened the door and greeted the two. That's when Jimin's crying began and Hoseok awed as Taehyung handed Jimin over to him. "Daddy loves you Minnie, I'll be back before you know it, m'kay?" Taehyung said and kissed his cheek. That only made Jimin cry harder. "Noooooo Dada!" He cried. "Remember what I told you guys." Taehyung said and they nodded.

He waved and blew a kiss at Jimin before putting his stuff in the car and leaving. Yoongi closed the door and sighed. "He's gonna cry for like 10 minutes." Yoongi groaned and Hoseok chuckled. "It shouldn't be that long." Hoseok said and carried the crying little in the living room. "Are we gonna do this again?" Hoseok asked Jimin, who was full on crying. He sighed. "I guess so." He said setting Jimin on the carpet.

He held his shoulders and rubbed them gently. "Breathe Jimin, it's okay." Hoseok said begining the calming down session. "You know your Daddy loves you and he'll be back sooner than you think." Hoseok said, Jimin still crying, but it had lessened. "Shhhh, it's okay. It's okay. Everything will be alright." Hoseok said, hugging the little in his arms.

Yoongi watched in awe of his boyfriend, who was calming Jimin down quicker this time. Hoseok picked Jimin up and set him on his lap on the couch. Jimin held on to Hoseok tightly, his little fingers grabbing his hoodie. Hoseok turned on the cartoons but on low volume cause he knew Jimin would fall asleep not to long after.

"Could you fix his bottle for him?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded as he got up to fix it. He reached in the special cabinet and got a bottle for Jimin and warmed up some milk in it. He came back and handed it to Hoseok who gave it to Jimin.

As soon as Jimin had it, he made grabby hands for Yoongi as he sniffled and hiccuped a little. "Alright, come on." Yoongi said as Hoseok handed Jimin to him. Yoongi watched as he drank his milk and snuggled against him. "He's so cute." Hoseok said softly. "Yeah, I kinda wish he would've told Taehyung and us earlier about this though. That whole 'I need some space' thing could've been avoided." Yoongi said tucking a strand of hair behind Jimin's ear.

After a bit, Jimin finished the bottle and Hoseok took it from him, setting it down. Jimin grabbed back onto Yoongi and Yoongi held him a bit tighter. He was growing quite fond of taking care of Jimin to say at the least. So was Hoseok.

After about an hour, Jimin drifted to sleep and they took him upstairs for a nap. Before they could leave out the room, they heard a small whine from Jimin. They looked back to see Jimin in tears again. "Taehyung said he doesn't like being left alone. Forgot about that." Hoseok said and chuckled a little. He walked over to Jimin and wiped his tears. "Do you want us to cuddle with you?" Hoseok asked softly and Jimin nodded.

Hoseok waved Yoongi over and they got under the covers with Jimin. Jimin laid on his back while both Hoseok and Yoongi had their arms around him. Hoseok smiled at the cute sight of Jimin softly sucking his pacifier as he drifted back to sleep. They both kissed his cheek and they too fell asleep for a nap.

After a few hours of napping, Hoseok woke up to Jimin being a bit fussy. Yoongi was still sleep so he decided not to bother him. He picked Jimin up and carried him downstairs to eat lunch since it was about 2:00 p.m

"You want dino nuggets?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded as Hoseok sat him at the table. Hoseok placed the chicken nuggets on the tray and put them in the oven to cook. As Hoseok was reaching in the cabinet for Jimin's sippy cup, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and hug him.

He grabbed the cup and tured around seeing it was only Yoongi. "Hey sleepy head." Hoseok said and pecked Yoongi's lips. Yoongi chuckled and sat next to Jimin at the table. Hoseok fixed Jimin's apple juice and placed on the table in front of him. "How are feeling Jiminie?" Hoseok asked and Jimin pouted a little.

"I miss Dada." He said quietly. Hoseok sighed and rubbed Jimin's back. "He'll be home before you know it, okay?" Hoseok assured and Jimin began to tear up. "Oh no don't cry." Yoongi said and hugged Jimin. Yoongi met eyes with Hoseok and smiled lightly.
Jimin only softly cried in Yoongi's shoulder for about a minute.

He lifted his head up and sniffled, hiccuping a little too. Yoongi gave him a comforting smiled and wiped his tears. "You okay now that you got it out?" He asked and Jimin nodded and sat in Yoongi's lap.

Hoseok placed his chicken nuggets on a plate and placed it in front of him. Jimin ate quietly and Hoseok watched in awe at how Yoongi seemed to like the whole littlespace thing. After Jimin was done eating, he drank all his apple juice and sighed. "Wht do you want to do now?" Hoseok asked. "Cuddle." Jimin said cutely with a smiled and Hoseok chuckled. "I thought so." Hoseok said.

They went into the living room and sat on the couch, Hoseok and Yoongi having Jimin in between them. "I want Chimmy." Jimin commanded but Hoseok wasn't having that. "Can you ask nicely?" Hoseok said and Jimin pouted. "Can I please have Chimmy?" Jimin asked and Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok got up amd grabbed the plushie out the ben and came back handing it to Jimin. "What do you say?" Hoseok said and Jimin thougt for a sec. "Oh! Thank you." He said amd Hoseok chuckled. "Your welcome." Hoseok said.

He pulled the blanket over them and they watched a movie that was on the kids station for Jimin. Jimin couodn't decide who he wanted to snuggles against so he just leaned on Yoongi's chest and listened to his heart beat. "I can hear your heart!" Jimin chirped and Yoongi laughed. "Yeah." He said and stroked Jimin's hair. Hoseok chuckled and wrsoed and arm around Jimin as they cuddled.

...
School starts next week and I've never wanted to die so much.