Uncle Yoonie Babysits

It was Saturday night and Taehyung had a business dinner to attend to. He knew Jimin was gonna have a tantrum because of him leaving but he couldn't help that. He called up Hoseok to see if he could babysit the little. "Sorry Tae, I have a fever and I'd hate to get Jimin sick. Yoongi could do it!" Hoseok beamed, Yoongi slightly cringing from beside his boyfriend. Sure he loved looked after little Jimin but it seemed hard doing it alone.

"Okay, thank you." Taehyung said and hung up. He walked over to Jimin and bent down next to him, Jimin sitting on the carpet and watching cartoons. "Hey baby, I got that dinner to go to for work. Yoongi is gonna babysit you while I'm gone, m'kay?" Taehyung said and Jimin looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung mentally groaned seeing the tears form in Jimin's eyes. "No Dada." Jimin mumbled as he made grabby hands for Taehyung. Taehyung picked him up, making sure Jimin didn't grabbed onto his suit too much.

The doorbell rang and he opened it to Yoongi who looked somewhat sleepy but aware. "You know what's coming now." Taehyung warned him. "Yup." Yoongi sighed. As soon as Taehyung handed Jimin to Yoongi, he began crying. "I'll be back in about 2 hours. He should be asleep by the time I get back." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

He closed the door and carried Jimin inside. He rubbed Jimin's back lightly, hoping for the boy to stop crying. "Dada~" he cried and Yoongi's heart melted. "He's not gonna be gone forever." Yoongi said softly.

He carried Jimin around the large house, whispering sweet words in his ear. The sun was setting so he took Jimin into the sunroom to watch it. He knew one thing, babies weirdly loved looking out the windows and it calmed them down.

He took Jimin to the window. "Look, isn't it pretty?" Yoongi said softly and Jimin sniffled as he quieted down. "I want Dada." Jimin cried. Yoongi lightly swayed side to side to calm Jimin more.

"He'll be back. He just went out to eat dinner with his workers. Like he eats dinner with you a lot." Yoongi said. Jimin had stopped crying after watching the beautiful sunset and Yoongi carried him to thier room. He gave Jimin his bottle, which Jimin lightly sucked on as Yoongi pulled the sheets over Jimin.

Yoongi sat on the small couch next to the bed and stayed in the room, since he knew Jimin hated being alone. "Uncle Yoonie? Can you tell me a story?" Jimin asked and Yoongi chuckled a little. "Like what?" He asked and Jimin shrugged. "How'd you and Uncle Hobi meet?" Jimin asked and Yoongi smiled at the memory. "Well, we met right after college..." Yoongi began

Yoongi sighed a breath of releif as he just finished unpacking his things in his apartment. He was glad to be finally free of school work and stressful tests. To celebrate himself, he drove up to the nearby bubble tea café.

He parked and hopped out his car, the nice breeze sligtly making him cold. He walked in and walked to the counter. He instantly recognized the person working there. "Oh, hi!" The person smiled and Yoongi smiled as well. Yoongi ordered and sat down at a table. He couldn't help but notice his handsome classmate from college.

After enjoying his tea he walked up to the counter and the person came back. "I think I know you." Yoongi said and he tilted his head. "How so?" He asked and Yoongi smiled. "You were in all of my classes." Yoongi said and the boy behinde the counter blushed.

"I didn't ever think you'd notice. I'm Hoseok." He said and shook Yoongi's hand. "Yoongi." Yoongi said and smiled. "So, what are you doing after this?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok shrugged. "Would you like to, I don't know, see a movie with me?" Yoongi asked.

"I'd like that." Hoseok said and Yoongi smiled.

After that day, the two hung out all the time, the two growing more feelings for each other day by day. One day, Hoseok built up the courage to confess.

The two stood near a tree at the park, Hoseok leaning against it. "Hey Yoongi?" He asked and Yoongi hummed in response. "I like you." Hoseok said and looked down blushing. The amount of butterflies in his tummy was unbareable. Same for Yoongi.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi after not getting a response. "Yoongi-" he was cut off when Yoongi kissed his lips softly. He pulled away and smirked before begining to walk off. Hoseok was flustered as jogged to catch up.

"Did you hear me?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi chuckled. "I wouldn't have kissed you, right?" Yoongi said and Hoseok giggled. "I like you too." Yoongi said and held Hoseok's hand as they walked around some more.

"After that, we grew to love each other to pieces really. That's how we met." Yoongi finished as he looked at the wall. He looked down at Jimin and chuckled seeing the little had fallen asleep. He took the bottle from his little stubby fingers and replaced it with a stuffie. He placed a pacifier in his mouth and smiled.

"Taehyung loves you so much. Please know that Jimin." He said softly before leaving out the room. He walked downstairs and checked the time, almost on cue, Taehyung walked in. "How is he?" Taehyung asked as he slipped off his jacket. "Sound asleep. He cried for a little bit but calmed down when I showed him the sunset." Yoongi said and Taehyung smiled.

"Thanks Yoongi." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded. "Oh, did he have his bottle?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded. "He only drank half though." Yoongi said. Taehyung chuckled. "Of course." He smiled. Yoongi left and Taehyung headed upstairs to the room.

His heart melted seeing Jimin all snuggled up in bed with his stuffie. Taehyung quickly changed out his suite and into his pajamas. He climbed into bed with Jimin and pulled him close by his waist. Jimin felt the arms around him and slowly woke up. He stirred a little before turning around and meeting eyes with Taehyung. "Dada..." he mumbled through his pacifier.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." Taehyung said gently and stroked Jimin's hair. He clutched onto Taehyung, Taehyung not minding the little grabbing into him tightly. He found it adorable that he was super clingy and needed attention 24/7. "I missed you." Jimin said and Taehyung rubbed his back slowly. "I know but I'm back." Taehyung whispered.

He kissed Jimin's forehead and hugged him tight as they drifted to sleep.