Lunch Break

Jimin was out of little space today, still a little sad he was lonely. He'd woken up to hear the shower running, happy at least he'd get to kiss him goodbye. Taehyung entered the bedroom after getting dressed, hair styled nicely as usual and still busy tying his tie.

"Good morning." Jimin said quietly. "Oh, you're awake." Taehyung walked over and kissed Jimin's lips softly. "You don't usually wake up this early." Taehyung said. "I know." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung frowned slightly when he saw Jimin's eyes looked a bit swollen.

"Jimin, were you crying again last night?" Taehyung asked as he stroked Jimin's cheek with his thumb. "No, my eyes are always puffy when I wake up." Jimin lied. Taehyung gave him a look. "I'm not lying." Jimin said. "Baby, I know you too well to see that you are." Taehyung said.

"I'm fine now, okay? I'll just visit you during your lunch break." Jimin said. "I'm gonna go make some coffee and head off, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. Jimin sighed as he got up and followed not to long after Taehyung.

He entered the kitchen and shivered. "It's cold in the house." Jimin shivered as Taehyung popped his coffee flavor in the machine. "Wear some pants to bed, maybe you won't be cold then." Taehyung pointed out.

All Jimin had on at the moment was one of Taehyung's t-shirts which was too big on him and a pair of boxers. "You wear this too." Jimin pointed out. He rolled his eyes as he reached up to grab a box of granola from the cabinet, Taehyung biting his lower lip as he eyed Jimin's bottom.

"You always do that on purpose." Taehyung shook his head. "What?" Jimin asked, a sly look on his face. "You know what." Taehyung approached him. He placed his hand underneath Jimin's chin and made the younger look at him.

"It's been a month and you already don't know how to act." Taehyung shook his head. "Because I miss you." Jimin's hands trailed up Taehyung's chest to his shoulders. Taehyung smirked softly as he gently pushed Jimin away before things went too far.

Jimin pouted and fixed himself some yogurt with granola chunks in it. He ate rather quickly before Taehyung announced he was leaving. He hopped up and followed Taehyung to the foyer. He watched as Taehyung put on his suit jacket before his trench coat and sighed.

Taehyung turned to face his husband, Jimin walking up to him. Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed him with delicacy. "You know my lunch break time, right?" Taehyung asked. "11:30." Jimin said. "I'll see you then, alright?" Taehyung whispered. "Yeah." Jimin whispered back.

He kissed him once more, moving his hands down to grope Jimin, startling the younger. He pulled away with a look of astonishment. "And I don't know how to act, huh?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smirked before opening the door and leaving.

————————

Jimin just got off the phone with Hoseok, who he hadn't seen in a while. He'd just invited him to his birthday party which was next weekend. Jimin couldn't wait for that because Taehyung said he had a special gift for him.

Jimin checked the time and smiled a little. He decided to get ready and leave because Taehyung's lunch break was to start soon. Jimin took a quick shower and threw on a baby blue sweater and a pair of light denim jeans. He styled his fluffy blond hair, trying to figure which color he'd dye it next.

He grabbed a cupcake from the batch he'd made earlier and left the house, driving to Taehyung's work place. Jimin wondered if Taehyung actually enjoyed his job. Being a CEO sounded hard and stressful. It began raining outside, Jimin cursing to himself as he realized he'd left his umbrella in Taehyung's car.

Jimin parked and quickly rushed into the building lobby, which was warm and quiet. "Hello Jimin, are you here to visit Taehyung?" The receptionist asked. Jimin nodded shyly and she smiled. "He's in his office, but I do warn you, he might be angry because of a phone call from a rude client." She forewarned Jimin. "Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine as soon as he see me." Jimin finished signing in before taking the elevator.

Once he reached the top floor, he exited the elevator, greeted by a few staff. Jimin walked down the hall to the large glass doors of Taehyung's office and opened them quietly. He entered without a sound, Taehyung sitting at his desk with an angry look as he wrote something down.

Jimin fiddled with his sweater paws and made himself present. "Hi Tae." Jimin chirped. Taehyung looked up, his face softening a little. "Hey, baby." He said lowly, a hint of anger still in his voice. "I made cupcakes, I brought you one." Jimin placed the red velvet cupcake on Taehyung's coffee table. "Thanks Jimin." He didn't look away from whatever he was writing down.

"I heard you got a not so nice call, everything alright?" Jimin asked. "Jimin, don't bring that up." Taehyung said through gritted teeth. Taehyung's mood scared Jimin, but all the boy could do was approach him with his softness.

He walked around and stood next to Taehyung's chair, Taehyung glancing at him. He took in the cute outfit Jimin had on and felt better inside but for some reason, he couldn't find a way to calm his temper.

Jimin sat on Taehyung's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. "It's your lunch break, babe, you shouldn't be working right now." Jimin reminded. "Jimin..." Taehyung began, looking him in the eyes. "I need to though. It's important." Taehyung said.

"But Tae, you told me to come during your-" "Jimin!" Taehyung snapped. Jimin flinched, averting his eyes away from Taehyung's. "Fuck.." He let
out and ran his fingers through his hair, covering his face with his hands for a second. "I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered.

Jimin leaned foward, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder as he hugged him. Taehyung swung his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed his cheek. "It's okay Taehyungie." Jimin whispered back.

Taehyung's assistant entered. "Sorry to interrupt, but here's your lunch, sir. Cinnamon pancakes for you and French toast for Jimin." She said with a warm smile. "Thank you." Taehyung said quietly and she left.

"You got me lunch too?" Jimin asked in a small voice. "Of course I did, baby. I knew you were coming and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't get you something too." Taehyung cooed and kissed Jimin's cheek.

The smaller sat in a separate chair next to Taehyung and they enjoyed their lunch together. Taehyung ended up going an hour over his lunch break time but he didn't care because he was spending it with the one he loved the most. Jimin was a bigger priority than his work.