Disney Trip: Day 5

*evil laugh intensifies*
....
The next day was just a relaxation day before they went back home. "Can Kookie and I go swimming?" Jimin asked cutely as he ate his breakfast, cinnamon sugar oatmeal with a sippy cup of milk.

"Yeah, we can go swimming." Taehyung ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. The littles continued to eat, having conversation about cartoons and stuff. "You're really good at taking care of him, how do you do it?" Jin asked.

"I don't know." Taehyung chuckled. "I always feel like I'm doing something wrong." Jin sighed. "I felt like that too when I first started taking care of him. You learn things along the way that'll help you though. It really depends." Taehyung said.

"Like you said, Kookie is only two and a half while little so it might actually be easier to take care of him because he's not as hyper as Jimin can be sometimes." Taehyung said. "You'll get used to things, trust me." Taehyung said, Jin nodding.

After breakfast, they got the littles into their swimming clothes, Taehyung and Jin planning not to swim but Namjoon would so he could keep and eye on them.

They walked down to the pool, which was empty again! Taehyung and Jin set their bags on the tables next to their chairs, sitting down. Taehyung was on his phone while Jin read a book. Jimin and Jungkook got in the pool with Namjoon, the three having their own fun time while Jin and Taehyung relaxed.

"Do you ever still get upset when Jungkook prefers Namjoon over you?" Taehyung asked, Jin shrugging. "It doesn't hurt as much as it used to but, I think I'm used to it by now. I don't ever want to get in the mindset I need to be better than Namjoon because that's my husband, you know, and I love him a lot. I would never do something like that to him." Jin said.

"If you want my opinion, well actually from someone's experience, Jungkook actually prefers you, he's just shy to show it. When Hoseok and Yoongi had their daughter, she was always playing with Hoseok and stuff and Yoongi always felt left out but there would be times she asked Yoongi to take her to get ice cream or go to the park together or play with her. It got to the point where she was actually doing more things with him than Hoseok. So, Jungkook just needs to come out his shell a little, that's all." Taehyung said.

The two talked and stuff for a while until Namjoon came over, pulling up a chair. "Whew, I'm tired. They made me go down the slide with them like, a hundred times." Namjoon smiled a little.  "Shouldn't you be watching them?" Jin glanced at the two littles who were pretty close to them.

"They're fine Jin, they're right there." Namjoon said. "They want ice cream as well so I'm gonna go get them some ice cream or something." Namjoon said. "I'll come too." Jin said, interlacing their fingers together as they walked off. "Okay, just leave me here." Taehyung chuckled to himself.

"Daddy, Kookie and I are gonna go down the water slide!" Jimin called, Taehyung nodding at the two who got out the pool and ran over to there the stairs was. Taehyung watched as they went behind the wall that had a path leading to the stairs. He then looked back down at his phone, waiting for them to come back down.

As Jimin and Jungkook walked behind the wall, there was a man standing there on his phone, an adorable puppy on its leash. "Awww a puppy!" Jimin squeaked and bent down to pet the dog.

The older man grinned weirdly Jungkook getting a bad feeling in his stomach. Jin and Namjoon had taught the boy about stranger danger while little, but Taehyung never thought Jimin would get in such a situation while little, so he never taught Jimin.

The man was much older than the two, maybe in his mid forties and was Korean as well. "You like my dog, yeah?" He asked, Jimin nodding as the dog licked his nose, making him giggled. "Jiminie, we don't know him." Jungkook whispered, the man chuckling. "I have another dog in my car, little one, would you like to see him?" He asked. "No!" "Yes!" The two both answered.

The man frowned at Jungkook before grabbing Jimin and covering his mouth, muffled screams coming from him. Jungkook began panicking as he watch Jimin get dragged away by some stranger, fear in his eyes. Jungkook began screaming as he ran to get Taehyung, slipping on the pool deck and falling in.

Taehyung looked up, assuming he'd just come down the water slide. Jin and Namjoon returned with ice cream bars for everyone. Jungkook quickly swam to the end and got out the pool, quickly walking over to them.

Jin began getting scared seeing that Jungkook was crying. "What happened sweet pea?" Jin stroked his cheeks, Jungkook mumbling something they couldn't understand. Taehyung looked around for Jimin who should've come down the slide by now.

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "H-He- The g-guy t-took Jiminie!" Jungkook cried harshly. Taehyung's heart drop as he got up and ran into the hotel, Jin and Namjoon trying to calm Jungkook down to get details out of him.

Taehyung walked quickly to the front desk. "Have you seen a guy around my age and height with light pink hair walk through here?" Taehyung asked the lady frantically. "Yes, why?" She asked. "Was he with a man?" He asked. "Um, yeah." She said. Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Is everything alright sir?" She asked. "No, he just kidnapped my husband." Taehyung breathed out, the lady's eyes widening. "I'll call the police." She said as she began dialing the number.

Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung walked into the hotel with their stuff, Jungkook out of little space so he was able to give specific details when the police came.  Taehyung couldn't believe this was happening, again. Jimin had been kidnapped again! But this time, it was gonna be harder to find him.