Special Day

Taehyung woke up extra early then next morning to try and figure out what Jimin meant by their 'special day'. He went to his office and onto his computer, searching for answers.

Google: What is a littles' special day in the littlespace community?
88,000 results

MyLittleBlog

I know why most of you are here. Your little has mentioned your 'special day' only you don't know what that is, do you? Well, you guy's special day is celebrated after you get married and is the day you first took care of your little. It's a very serious day for the younger and when their caregiver forgets it or, in your case, doesn't know, they'll fall into a state of sadness which can last for months if not helped.

Taehyung sighed heavily. Their special day was back in October. He remembers very vividly the first day he took care of Jimin as a little because he had no idea how to. He was so clueless and now he knows everything about taking care of a little. At least he thought he did.

Taehyung made sure all of Jimin's presents were under the tree before going back upstairs where Jimin was still asleep, his pacifier bobbing slowly. It was such a cute sight but inside he felt bad for not knowing of their special day.

He sat next to the sleeping boy, stroking his hair gently and rubbing his cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry Kitten. Just know I am." Taehyung whispered, kissing Jimin's forehead.

About and hour passed before Jimin finally awoke, his eyes glistening and cheeks rosy. "Hi Daddy." He mumbled sleepily through his paci as Taehyung smiled at him. "Hi baby, you ready to open your presents?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded happily.

Taehyung held his hand as he walked the younger downstairs to the living room. Jimin squealed cutely as he ran for the big box first, ripping open the wrapping paper and opening the box. It was a life sized Chimmy stuffy. Jimin was overly excited because of his love of the BT21 Character.

Jimin opened the rest of his presents which were just newer toys since they got rid of a ton of his old ones, newer pacifiers, bottles and a bunch more little necessities. "Thank you Dada." Jimin hummed as he hugged Taehyung. "You're welcome baby." He said, Jimin getting that sad expression again.

"Kitten..." he trailed. Jimin looked down, tears filling his eyes. "Look at me baby. Look at Daddy." He said quietly. Jimin looked up, Taehyung cupping his chubby cheek as he wiped the tears before they fell. "I'm so sorry I forgot." Taehyung said, Jimin sniffling. "I didn't know about what our 'special day' was, Kitten. I never wanted to make you upset on purpose. Daddy is sorry, m'kay? I promise I'll make it up to you." Taehyung said, placing Jimin on his lap.

"You p-promise?" Jimin hiccuped. "I promise Kitten." Taehyung smiled. He kissed Jimin's tears away before hugging him.

::::::
Jimin had come out of little space a few hours later, the two now quietly chatting about where they should go for their anniversary vacation. "We've been to the beach house a lot, we should go somewhere new." Jimin said as he began to wash dishes.

"I know, I just don't know where." Taehyung chuckled. He grabbed Jimin's waist and turned the boy around, Jimin smirking. "You know, I haven't kissed you properly in so long." Jimin said, placing his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"So kiss me then." Taehyung whispered against his lips, Jimin pressing them together. Jimin felt a lot of things through this kiss, a lot of...emotion. Emotions that Taehyung had pent up inside him and needed to let go. Most of all, stress. Jimin pulled away from his lips, smiling softly. "I missed talking to you." Taehyung hummed, kissing at Jimin's neck gently.

He pulled away and looked into Jimin's eyes. "Can we go out somewhere?" Jimin asked, Taehyung nodding.

((((
The two got ready for the day. Taehyung decided to take Jimin ice skating. Jimin put on his coat and hat along with some mittens because it was pretty cold outside. Taehyung did as well, the two leaving the house

"Remember when we first started dating and I was always so scared to talk to you because I barely knew you?" Jimin asked. "Yep, it was adorable. You'd blush every time I came home from work and said 'Hi'. That was funny." Taehyung thought of the memories.

"You were so cute, you still are and I love you so much." Taehyung said, holding on of Jimin's hands. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Taehyung said, Jimin humming. Taehyung thought to himself as he drove, that he'd be devastated if something were to happen to Jimin.
...