On the other hand...

Hoseok and Yoongi has just got back from their honeymoon yesterday. Their wedding was a fun event because Hoseok is a fun person and everything he does has to be fun. He'd been feeling strange since they got back though. He was sensitive to certain foods and he vomited in the morning sometimes.

One morning, Yoongi had enough of hearing it. "Hey babe, what's going on?" Yoongi asked as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Hoseok shrugged as he washed his mouth out. "Yoongi, I think I maybe, just might be pregnant." Hoseok said, a little scared. Yoongi sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'll go out and buy a test, okay?" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded as he went back to their room and laid down.

Their house was much smaller than Taehyung's, considering they didn't live in a 8 bedroom mansion but a 4 bedroom family house.  Hoseok sat up and sighed. He was a bit scared to be pregnant because he didn't know what it was gonna be like. Though he would be happy to have a little boy or girl running around the house.

Yoongi came back pretty soon and gave Hoseok the test. "You won't be mad if I am, right?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi held his waist. "Of course not baby." He said and kissed Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok went into the bathroom and took the test.

The five minute wait felt like five hours, Yoongi standing next to him the whole time. The test beeped and Hoseok picked it up reading the result slowly. He didn't know why he was tearing up but he did and began crying. "What? Can I see?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok handed him the test. Yoongi smiled seeing it read 'positive'. He hugged Hoseok tightly and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, I'm so happy!" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded as he sniffled. "We gotta tell Taehyung and Jimin." Hoseok said and giggled a little through the tears.

"Wow I can't believe it!" Yoongi said and hugged Hoseok again. They were both happy to say the least.

...

Short but oh well🤷‍♀️