Dada's Home

Jimin woke up at about 5:30 and began crying realizing he was alone. Hoseok quickly ran in to calm him down. "It's alright, Hobi is here. Shhh, it's okay." He soothed as he picked up Jimin and immediately began calming him down. Yoongi smiled at the cute sight and they headed downstairs.

"Dada will be home real soon, okay?" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded as he hiccuped a little through his pacifier. They went back into the living room and Jimin made grabby hands for Yoongi. "Yoonie." Jimin mumbled and Hoseok smiled. "I think he wants you to hold him." Hoseok chuckled and handed Jimin to Yoongi.

Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap and clutched his little fingers to Yoongi's shirt tightly. Yoongi smiled and rubbed Jimin's back gently as Jimin breathed softly. They watched cartoons with Jimin but kept the volume low since Jimin was still a bit sleepy and still processing things.

They heard the front door open and assumed Taehyung was home. Taehyung took off his coat and Hoseok and Yoongi came in the foyer, Yoongi holding Jimin. "Dada!" Jimin mumbled and reached for him. He smiled and took him from Yoongi's arms, placing soft kisses on his cheek. "How was he?" Taehyung asked and Hoseom nodded. "He cried for about eight minutes but I managed to calm him down." Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded.

"Sorry, I completely forgot to tell you how to calm him down." Taehyung said and chuckled. "After he stopped crying, he was a complete angel. We put on Ponyo for him and gave him bottle and he fell right to sleep for his nap." Hoseok said. "He was a bit clingy to Yoongi." Hoseok said and Yoongi rolled his eyes, a slight smile forming on his lips. Taehyung chuckled at them. "Well thank you for taking care of him today." Taehyung said amd the nodded.

"We're totally up to take care of him again sometime." Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded. "Well, I have an overnight business trip coming up next week so I'll call you guys." Taehyung said. "Sounds good." Hoseok said. Taehyung thanked them once more before they left and Taehyung held Jimin close to him.

"I'm here now baby. You okay?" He asked softly and Jimin nodded, feeling warm and happy in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung carried him upstairs and set him on the bed as he went into the close to change out his suit. Jimin slowly regressed out of littlespace and took off his onsie, leaving him in a tshirt and his boxers, which is what he'd usualy wear to sleep.

Since they still had to eat dinner, he put on a pair of sweatpants and something special and sat patiently for Taehyung.

Taehyung came out and closed the door. "Tae..." Jimin said and Taehyung looked up. "Oh, hey baby. How are you feeling." Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged running his fingers through his hair. "Really tired." Jimin said and Taehyung chuckled. "I think when I left for work this morning, you regressed younger." Taehyung said and Jimin groaned. "No wonder." Jimin sighed.

He stood up and Taehyung pulled him in his arms. "Poor little you, you threw a whole tantrum and it took a while for Hoseok and Yoongi to calm you down." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed in response. "Let's eat so we can go to bed, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

They headed downstairs and ate some instant noodles because Taehyung was too tired to cook. Jimin and Taehyung went back upstairs to their room and flopped into bed. Taehyung groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Was work that tiring?" Jimin asked amd Taehyung nodded. "Yes, I had an angry client to deal with." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jimin giggled and straddled Taehyung's lap, looking in his eyes. "I'm tired Jimin. Another night." Taehyung said and Jimin pouted. "I might be little another night." Jimin whispered in his ear, gently placing a kiss on Taehyung's neck. "Fuck..." Taehyung groaned lowly as he grabbed Jimin's waist.

He laid Jimin down and climbed on top of him in between his legs, leaning down and pressing their lips back together.

He slowly trailed his lips down Jimin's neck, kissing and sucking softly, earning small moans from the younger.

Just as things were getting heated, Taehyung pulled away. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments before Taehyung smirked a little.

"Another night, baby." He said Jimin pouted. "M'kay." He mumbled and Taehyung climbed off of him.

He went into the closet to change into his pajamas, coming back into the bedroom after he did. He climbed into bed next to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the boy gently.

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung asked. "No, it's fine. I understand. You're tired." Jimin faced him and gave a small smile. He kissed Taehyung's lips gently before resting his head against his shoulder. "Get some rest, okay?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded with a hum.

"Sweet dreams, baby." Taehyung murmured.
...