Touch

"Dada!" Jimin called for help from the living room. "What happened?" Taehyung asked as he rushed in. "Ruby killed a spider for Max, b-but the spider didn't do anything." Jimin pouted as he pointed at the tv. "Sweetie it's just a cartoon, no spiders were hurt in real life, okay?" Taehyung ruffled his hair.

He didn't even bother telling Jimin about the hundreds and thousands of people who killed spiders each day. "Did you talk to big Jimin yet?" Jimin whispered through his pacifier, Taehyung nodding.

"He said yes sweetie but if you want to do that you need to clean up all your toys from off the floor." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. He carefully climbed on the floor and began putting his stuffed animals in the toy bin.

Taehyung went in the storage closet and grabbed a blanket to lay out on the living room. He didn't want to do it in their bed because things would get messy and he wasn't in the mood to take all the sheets off the bed and put new ones.

Taehyung laid the blanket out on the carpet on the living room floor, Jimin sitting there and watching his show. "Come here baby." Taehyung called him over, Jimin sitting in the blanket.

"Lay down." Taehyung said softly, Jimin laying on the fluffy blanket and playing with his sweater paws. All he had on was a giant sweatshirt and a pair of pastel pink boxer briefs. Taehyung looked over him, looking into the little's eyes contently before pecking his lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kitten?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodding as he sucked on his pacifier. "Keep you're hands at your sides." Taehyung said, Jimin resting them at his sides. He simply just started by leaving soft kissed on Jimin's neck to get him aroused a bit.

Jimin's breaths became slightly heavier as Taehyung sucked on his skin gently, leaving a small hickey. He pulled away and looked at Jimin. "You can tell me to stop anytime, okay?" He said and Jimin nodded. He slowly lifted up Jimin's oversized sweatshirt, revealing the boy's tiny frame.

A few small noises emitted from Jimin lips past his pacifier as Taehyung slowly and gently glided his long, slender fingers across the smaller's chest down to his tummy, sending chills through him as he subtly begged for Taehyung's touch. Taehyung smirked seeing Jimin was becoming aroused, gliding his fingers down lower and in between his thighs, causing Jimin to jolt from a sudden feeling of pleasure.

"D-Daddy~" He breathed out, Taehyung refraining from becoming aroused himself.

He moved his hand back up to Jimin's tummy, softly tickling him. Jimin giggled cutely as he tried pushing Taehyung's hand away, Taehyung chuckling softly. "Nah-ah, what did Daddy tell you?" Taehyung asked, Jimin placing his hands back at his sides. Taehyung moved his hand down to Jimin's slowly growing erection and gently rubbed it with his index finger, teasing Jimin to the point where soft moans began escaping his throat.

"Does baby like that?" Taehyung whispered in his ear, Jimin nodding as he gripped his sweatshirt sleeves. Taehyung gave him a gentle kiss before taking off Jimin's underwear, the little covering his goodies with his sweater paws. Taehyung thought that was just too cute.

"Don't be shy, baby, you wanted this remember? Let Daddy give you what you wanted." Taehyung spoke gently. He moved Jimin's hands away, the little blushing madly as Taehyung took it in his hand, stroking it gently.

He noticed Jimin gripping the blanket with his little fingers, his breaths quickening as well. "Does that feel good?" Taehyung whispered, Jimin nodding. "It f-feels really good-" Jimin breathed out, moaning softly.

Taehyung moves back some and leaned down, placing his lips on Jimin's body, sucking at his milky skin gently. He kept moving down until he reached Jimin's cock, taking it in his hand before looking back up at Jimin.

"Can I keep going, baby?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung gave the tip a small lick, the pleasureful feeling enough to drive the younger mad.

The man took Jimin all the way, slowly moving his head up and down as Jimin moaned quietly. The little reached his hand up, running his finger salutes through Taehyung's hair only for a couple of seconds before Taehyung pulled away, grabbing his wrist and putting it back at his side.

"What did I tell you?" Taehyung rose a brow, Jimin shaking in excitement. "B-But Daddy, it f-feels too good-" Jimin stopped seeing Taehyung's glare. He kept his hand at his side, Taehgung smirking in satification. "Good boy." He pressed a kiss on Jimin's tummy before continuing.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he felt his climax nearing sooner than he thought, only because being in little space affected his resistance.

"D-Daddy?" Jimin whispered, a tiny moan leaving his lips as he felt Taehyung's tongue begin doing work. "Hmm?" Taehyung hummed before continuing. "I f-feel kinda weird.." The little didn't know how to put it in words.

Taehyung pulled away and sat up, taking Jimin's erection back in his hand, rubbing it gently and slowly with his thumb. "Don't cum until I say you can." Taehyung stated, Jimin closing his eyes as he resisted the feeling of needing to release.

"Please, I n-need to- ahh!" Jimin felt Taehyung go a bit slower, making it feel ten times better than it felt before, Jimin struggling to keep himself from cumming.

He reached his hand away from his side, Taehyung using his other hand to interlace their finger's together. "I c-can't hold it a-any longer-" Jimin whimpered, sounding as if he was going to cry. "Go ahead then." Taehgung have him permission.

He let go of Jimin's hand and placed it on the boy's waist, rubbing his sides gently with his thumb. Jimin began squirming a little as cute little whines went passed the pacifier between his lips. "Daddy~" He moaned as he reached his climax, small spurts of cum, landing on his tummy and the blanket.

It took some time, but Jimin eventually began to calm down a little, Taehyung gently holding his waist to stop him from shaking anymore.

Jimin opened his eyes, Taehyung looking into them. "Are you okay? Did that feel good?" He asked once Jimin stopped shaking. Jimin nodded slowly, Taehyung helping him up. "Come on, let go take a bath." He said and Jimin hummed.

He filled the bathtub with warm water and bubble bath solution that smelled like strawberry ice cream. He got jimin undressed and set the boy in the bubble filled bath, Jimin giggling as he played in them. Taehyung took Jimin's clothes and the blanket to the laundry room to be washed later on before going back up into the bathroom.

After Jimin's bath, he dressed Jimin in some comfy clothes, a large sweater and some sweatpants, wearing fuzzy socks as well because it was pretty cold in the house. He noticed Jimin's eyes were droopy so he must've been sleepy.

"Do you wanna go to sleep?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung laid him in their bed and sat beside the sleeping boy, stroking his hair gently. He was so pretty, like a doll, and he loved him so much. He always wanted to do anything to make Jimin happy.

...

I can't write smut for my life XD