Relaxing

As Taehyung was making breakfast for him and Jimin, he heard soft cries from the room and hurried up. His heart sank seeing his little baby cry. He picked Jimin up and showered he face with kisses. "Dada, don't leave me alone." Jimin sniffled and Taehyung awed. "I won't baby. I'm sorry, you were still sleep and I didn't want to wake you." He said as he carried Jimin downstairs. Sunday was both of their off days so they spent it relaxing.

He sat Jimin at the table and placed the heart and star shaped pancakes in front of him along with his sippy cup of orange juice. They ate and Jimin told Taehyung about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. After eating, Taehyung rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher before taking Jimin to go potty.

After, Jimin played with his toys as Taehyung sat on the couch reading the news paper. The doorbell rang and Taehyung got up to amswer. "Hey guys." He said as he let Hoseok and Yoongi in. Once Jimin saw them, he giggled amd gave them hugs. "Goodmorning little one!" Hoseok beamed. He sat on the carpet with Jimin and Jimin showed him his toys as Yoongi sat next to Taehyung.

"Can we talk in the kitchen about something?" Yoongi whispered to Taehyung and he nodded. "We're in the kitchen if you need us." Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi sat at the counter as Taehyung fixed him a cup of coffee. "So what is it?" Taehyung asked handing the mug to Yoongi. "Well, you know me and Hoseok have been togehter for three years." Yoongi said. "And..." Taehyung said gesturing for an answer. "I want to propose to him." Yoongi said shyly and Taehyung awed.

"Really? When?" Taehyung asked. "About a week from now, I just don't know a special way how." Yoongi said. "Awe, well remember that it doesn't have to be so extravagant." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded. "Where'd you two meet?" Taehyung asked.

"The bubble tea café." Yoongi said. "Okay, you could take him there and talk about you know, when you met and stuff, then maybe to the park. You can do it at the lake front." Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded. "I want you and Jimin to be there too." Yoongi said. "Of course we'll go with you." Taehyung said.

They talked for about and hour until Jimin came waddling in and made grabby hands for Taehyung. He picked the little up and smiled. "Can I have my bottle?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. He had Yoongi hold Jimin as he fixed the bottle. Hoseok came in and giggled seeing Jimin playing with Yoongi's hair. Taehyung picked Jimin up and they all sat in the living room to watch a movie.

They put on Toy Story for Jimin, who Taehyung had cradled in his arms as he drank the warm milk. Towards the end of the movie, Jimin had fell asleep and Taehyung carried him upstairs to their room and laid him down for his nap.

He came back down and talked with Hoseok and Yoongi for a few hours. They talked about whatever was on their minds until it was time for them to leave.

Taehyung cleaned up a little before he heard Jimin crying. He picked Jimin up and carried him around until he calmed down a little. "Minnie loves Dada a lot." Jimin mumbled as he held onto Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Dada love Minnie too." He said as he carried Jimin to the basement. "Dada got Minnie something special." Taehyung said. He sat Jimin on the couch and pulled something giant and colorful from the storage room. He flipped a switch on and it began to inflate. Jimin's eyes widened seeing the bouncy castle which had a ball pit as well.

"Thank you Dada!" Jimin squealed amd hopped inside it. Taehyung climbed inside and hopped along with Jimin. They had competitions of who could make the biggest splash in the ball pit, Taehyung making Jimin win.

Jimin burried himself in the balls and Taehyung acted as if he couldn't find Jimin. "Oh, where did my Jiminie go?" Taehyung asked as he looked around. "Minnie?" He called. He heard a small giggle from the ballpit. He hopped in and uncovered a giggling Jimin. "I found you!" Taehyung exclaimed and tickled Jimin.

"Ahh Dada it tickles!" Jimim squealed and Taehyung picked him up and they bounced more. They played in it up until dinner time. He deflated it and took Jimin upstairs. He set him at the table as he cooked dinner.

Jimin was slipping deeper into littlespace as Taehyung cooked. He placed the plates on the table and Jimin whined. "Can you feed Minnie?" Jimin asked. "Aww are you feeling extra little?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung swaped the fork for a spoon and fed Jimin. He ate his own food then fixed a bottle for Jimin.

After dinner, Taehyung washed the dishes. Jimin crawled into the kitchen and pulled on Taehyung's sweatpants a little. Taehyung looked down and smiled. "Uppy!" Jimin said as he made grabbed hands. He grabbed his bottle as Taehyung picked him up and carried him upstairs for bedtime.

They laid in bed next to each other, Taehyung watching in awe as Jimin drank his bottle slowly. Once was done, Taehyung placed the bottle on the night stand and slipped Jimin's pacifier in his mouth.

Jimin held onto Taehyung tight and rested his head on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin amd rubbed comforting circles on his back as Jimin's eyes drooped more and more. "Are you sleepy, baby? You can go to sleep." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed in response.

He looked up into Taehyung's eyes, Taehyung's heart melting listening to Jimin gently sucking on his pacifier. "I love you baby, m'kay? Dada loves you so much and is never gonna leave you." He said. Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung tight. "I love you to Dada." He mumbled. Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead before laying back.

The only sound in the room was the sound machine which helped Jimin sleep, and his light snores. It played the sound of waves crashing on the beach which, Jimin loved. Taehyung himself soon drifted to sleep.