Baby's Baby

"You know, we never found out why Jungkook acted that way towards Jin?" Jimin questioned. "Babe, that was three months ago." Taehyung said. "I know but, it just came to my mind." Jimin said.

He shifted on Taehyung's lap. "Should I call and check up on them?" Jimin asked. "If you want? Whatever it is, they've been really busy and you haven't spoke to them in a while." Taehyung said.

Jimin climbed off his lap and walked out of the living room to call Jin. "Hey Jiminie, what's up?" Jin asked. "Is Jungkook doing alright?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. He's quite moody." Jin said unconsciously. "May I ask, what happened that made him act out towards you a while ago? Remember in my birthday?" Jimin asked. "Oh my, we never told you guys." Jin gasped.

"What?" Jimin asked. "Jungkook is...hmm how do I say this..." Jin mumbled. "What?!" Jimin became impatient. "Jungkook is expecting." Jin said. Jimin nearly dropped the phone. "What!?" Jimin nearly yelled.

Taehyung rushed into the kitchen where Jimin was. "He's pregnant, Jimin." Jin said. "Oh my goodness, are you for real?!" Jimin couldn't believe it.

"What's going on?" Taehyung whispered, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. "Yeah. He's doing alright though." Jin said. "Well, who's is it?" Jimin asked. "Mine." Jin said shyly. "Woah woah woah!!!! Whaaaaaaat?!" Jimin couldn't handle this information.

"Jimin calm down. We'll talk later." Jin said. "Uh, okay. I hope things go well." Jimin breathed out. "Thanks." Jin responded. They said their goodbyes and hung up.

"What happened?" Taehyung questioned. "Jungkook. Is. Pregnant." Jimin still couldn't believe it. "Uh-" Taehyung didn't know what to say either. "Who's is it, since you know, they...." Taehyung made a gesture with his hands making Jimin cringe.

"Don't put it that way, ever again. It's Jin's." Jimin replied, and 'o' shape forming on his lips. "Jin sounded almost sad about something though. He said we'll talk later." Jimin said and Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook was about 19 weeks along and had a small-medium sized bump forming. He stood in the full body mirror trying to find the right sweater so that it wouldn't show but he wasn't getting anywhere.

Jin walked in and sighed. Jungkook pouted sadly and just decided to keep on the oversized fuzzy, grey sweater he had on now. Though it was oversized, you could still see his tummy through it.

"Jungkook..." Jin spoke softly, knowing Jungkook was sensitive about it in all. Jungkook turned to face him, Jin giving him a warm, comforting smile. "Nothing looks right on me anymore!" He whined, beginning to tear up, placing a hand on his slightly round tummy.

"Jungkook, that's normal. It's supposed to show." Jin said. "But I don't want it too. I miss my abs." Jungkook broke into tears. Jin laughed and hugged Jungkook. "Jungkookie, you better get used to it now because it'll only get bigger." Jin reminded. "I know." Jungkook sniffled.

They pulled away from the hug and Jin held one of Jungkook's hands, the other hands placed on his tummy and rubbing it gently. "It's okay, baby." Jin whispered and Jungkook nodded.

He connected their lips together, tears continuing to leave Jungkook's eyes. He was still in disbelief after all this time together, Jin and Namjoon still loved him.

Jin broke the kiss and cupped Jungkook's cheeks. "Ohh, Jungkook don't cry." Jin smiled comfortingly. "Stupid hormones." Jungkook giggled through the tears.

///////////////

"Nope, what did I say, Kitten? No more ice cream today." Taehyung explained.

Jimin had slipped into littlespace a couple of hours ago but he was having one of those days. "Noooooooo!" The little whined as he laid on his tummy, kicking and screaming.

"I want ice cream now!!!!" He cried. "Okay, you asked for it. You're in timeout now." Taehyung said, sending Jimin into another fit. He picked the smaller up, Jimin crying out of frustration as Taehyung carried him to their bedroom.

He set Jimin in the bed. "Nooo, Dada~" Jimin began to really cry once Taehyung left him alone. Taehyung hated putting Jimin in timeout but he needed to discipline the little somehow.

After about thirty minutes, Taehyung left his office and went back upstairs to check on Jimin. He'd quieted down, his cries subsiding to little whimpers. He was curled in a ball, hugging a stuffed animal close against his shaking body.

Taehyung sighed, sitting on the bed against the head board and placing Jimin in his lap. "Dada?" Jimin whined. "Shhhh." Taehyung hushed him, Jimin placing his head onto Taehyung's chest, listening to his heart beat.

Taehyung stroked his hair gently, leaning down and planting small kisses on his forehead. "I'm not upset, Kitten, you just need to cool off. You're just having a bad day." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded with agreement.

"I'm sorry for being a meanie, Daddy." Jimin whispered. "No, it's okay, baby." Taehyung hummed, resting his head upon Jimin's. "I love you so much, you know that." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed.

He turned around in Taehyung's lap so he was facing him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Can we go visit Hobi and Yoonie's puppy tomorrow?" Jimin asked. "Of course, precious. I'm sure they'll want to see you." Taehyung smiled.

//////////////

Jungkook was in the kitchen, to engrossed in a book to notice someone walk up behind him. He flinched feeling someone's arms wrap around him from behind.

"Did I scare you?" Namjoon asked. "N-No." Jungkook set the book down. Namjoon placed his hands on Jungkook's small baby bump and hummed. "Jin's happy you're not constantly playing video games anymore." Namjoon said.

"I wasn't constantly playing them." Jungkook said. "It was only while I was feeling scared." He elaborated. "I was joking, Kookie." Namjoon chuckled.

Namjoon let go and began collecting ingredients from around the kitchen to start dinner. Jungkook sat in the living room, watching a show. He became distracted by his thoughts, contemplating lots.

He rubbed his tummy and pouted slightly. He was beginning to suffer baby fever the more he thought about whether or no to keep the baby or give it away. He was a baby himself and surely couldn't handle taking care of one.

Jungkook sighed. He had a long way to go before making a decision.

...........
1 or 2? Pick one