Snow Day and Sickies

A few months flew by and now it was November and it surprisingly had snowed quite a bit. "Dada can we go play in the snow?" Jimin asked as Taehyung dried the younger off. He'd just got done taking a bubble bath. "Sure baby, let's get some warm clothes on first." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's forehead, taking him by the hand and taking him to their room to change.

"I don't wanna wear a scarf!" Jimin whined as Taehyung rose a brow. "What's Daddy's rule?" Taehyung reminded, Jimin pouting all teary eyed. Taehyung wrapped the scarf around his neck and helped him put on his boots. It took a while to walk downstairs because little Jimin wasn't used to walking in snow pants. Taehyung put on his coat, hat and scarf before he took Jimin out to their large backyard and let the smaller play freely in the snow.

He built a medium sized snowman and two little ones. "Dada look!" He squeaked as he pointed his creations. Taehyung nodded with a smile from the chair he was sitting in, reading a book on his favorite book app.

Jimin played for about an hour before complaining he was too cold and his fingers hurt. "Lets go inside then." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded, running on the slippery terrain and face planting right in the snow. Taehyung gasped as he ran over to the little, who's face was covered with little chunks of snow. "Are you okay? Is it cold? Are you okay baby?" He asked worried, Jimin's face blank before the waterworks began. "Awww I know it's cold." Taehyung cooed, wiping some of the cold ice off Jimin's face. He carried him inside and helped him take all his outdoor stuff off.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's scarf had been removed and was outside in the snow. "Did you take your scarf off, Kitten?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodding as he cried harder. "You know you're gonna get a timeout for that?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded sadly. Taehyung wrapped Jimin in a warm blanket and set the boy in the sunroom for his timeout.

He turned up the heat so he didn't get cold and left a few plushies in there for him. "I'll be back in twenty minutes." Taehyung said softly and left the room. He took Jimin's outdoor wear and placed them in the dryer, then cleaned up their bathroom and their room. He did some work in his office and then went back to the sunroom to check on Jimin.

Taehyung chuckled seeing he had fallen asleep. It was his nap time anyway so he picked Jimin up and carried him upstairs and tucked him under their covers. He kissed his forehead, stroking his hair gently. "Daddy love you Jimin, so much." He whispered softly, the little sucking on his paci as he dreamed of what made him happy.

.

.

.

.

Later on, Jimin woke up just as Taehyung finished dinner, kimchi soup and steak bites. Jimin sat there at the table, poking at his food. He'd weirdly lost his appetite. "You alright? Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung asked gently. Jimin shrugged and took a small bite, his tummy saying stop immediately. "I'm not hungry." Jimin whispered, his face a little pale and his nose red. Taehyung hummed and let Jimin go watch cartoons as he cleaned up the kitchen.

He sat on the couch next to Jimin and freaked out as he stroked his forehead. "You're burning!" Taehyung breathed out as he ran to get the thermometer. He placed the meter under his tongue and waited a few seconds, the device rapidly beeping, indicating he had a fever. 102 degrees Fahrenheit.

"I don't feel well Daddy." Jimin whispered with a sad face. "When did Kitten start feeling like this?" Taehyung asked in a hushed voice. "After my nap." Jimin whispered. "Okay, what's bothering you?" Taehyung asked, praying it wasn't his stomach or because he didn't feel like dealing with helping Jimin make it to the bathroom on time to vomit. He just wasn't in the mood for that.

"Everything aches and my tummy hurts." Jimin whimpered. Taehyung hummed lightly and carried him upstairs to go to bed early. Taehyung changed into his pajamas before getting in bed and turning on the tv, keeping the volume on low so Jimin could fall asleep quicker. "If you think you're gonna throw up, tell daddy, okay?" Taehyung said. "M'kay." Jimin whispered as he snuggled against Taehyung's neck. He kept a bowl by just in case.

Sadly, in the middle of the night, Jimin had woke up to a sharp pain in his tummy and Taehyung didn't wake up in time. Jimin ended up puking on the bathroom floor after making a run for it. Taehyung saw it coming so he wasn't surprised or upset. "Shhh, you're gonna be alright." Taehyung cooed as Jimin cried while heaving up his food from today and all week. "I got the sickies!" Jimin cried cutely. Taehyung awed as he tried not to laugh at the cuteness.

"You got the sickies?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jimin whined. He gagged loudly but nothing came up. "Is uncle Hobi gonna come visit me?" Jimin randomly cried. Taehyung laughed at that. "I don't know baby." Taehyung said as he rubbed Jimin's back comfortingly. Jimin lifted his head from the toilet, Taehyung wiping his mouth off with a towel.

"All done?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodding as Taehyung helped him up and washed the younger's mouth out from the vile taste. He cleaned up the throw up that made it on the floor, washed his hands and helped Jimin back in bed. He made a sippy cup with ginger ale in it to calm Jimin's tummy. "Feel better baby." Taehyung cooed as Jimin rested his head on his chest, drinking the ginger ale sleepily.