Birthday 3

That night, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi met up at Taehyung and Jimin's place for dinner and to hang out, their daughter tagging along.

When Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook arrived, Jimin could tell something seemed off with them. Well, at least with Jungkook and Jin. The two were usually the touchiest with each other but they seemed distant.

Hoseok and Yoongi arrived, handing Jimin and gift bag. Dinner had already been made so they sat at the table and talked as they ate. "Hoseok and I have news." Yoongi smiled happily. "What?" Jimin asked.

"We got a puppy!" Hoseok chirped, Jimin almost choking on his drink. "Really?!" Jimin awed and Hoseok nodded. Jimin wanted a dog too. "That's so sweet. I want a puppy too." He said. "Gee, I don't know about that." Taehyung said. Jimin looked up at him and the man winked. "I'll think about it." He said.

After dinner, they sang 'happy birthday' to Jimin and he cutely blew out his candles, Taehyung giving him and quick, but loving kiss.

He opened his presents from his friends and thanked them, Taehyung promising to give his present to Jimin later. "Hey Namjoon?" Jimin asked as they were in the living room, some watching tv while other just talked.

Jimin took Namjoon away to talk alone to him. "What wrong with Jin and Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "They um, got into an argument earlier today." Namjoon sighed.

"They apologized to each other but there's clearly tension still between them." Namjoon said. "I don't know, he's never acted like this before." Namjoon added. "Well obviously something's going on." Jimin said and they walked back into the living room. Jimin whispered something to Jin, Jungkook averting his gaze from the older as he had conversation with Hoseok and Yoongi to distract himself.

...

After a few hours, everyone left, Jimin yawning as Taehyung came up behind him and picked him up. "Ah! Tae!" He squealed as Taehyung carried him upstairs and to their room.

He laid Jimin on their bed and climbed on top of him, kissing his lips gently. "I got you your present..." Taehyung said as he got off of Jimin and walked into the closet. He came out with a gift bag and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin removed the sparkly pink gift tissue and pulled out a large book. It was a scrap book with photos of all their precious memories together. "Aww, Taehyungie...." Jimin was tearing up as he looked through it.

"This is so cute!" He squeaked out and hugged Taehyung. "I'm glad you like it." Taehyung kissed his forehead.

...

Jin and Namjoon decided to talk to Jungkook to clear the tension. They sat on their bedroom, Jungkook holding a plushie in his lap because he felt nervous.

"Jungkook, are you feeling alright?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded slowly, but hesitantly. "You sure? You've never gotten mad over something that little before. Anything going on you want to tell us?" Jin asked.

Jungkook swallowed hard and looked down at his lap. "It's okay, baby." Jin held his hand and rubbed it comforting. "I'm p-pregnant." Jungkook mumbled. Both Jin and Namjoon's eyes widened a bit. They definitely weren't expecting that.

He looked up and saw their blank expressions before bursting into tears. Jin immediately hugged him. "Shhhhh, it's okay." Jin whispered. "I'm sorry." Jungkook cried. "No, don't be sorry. It can't be helped." Namjoon hugged him as well.

They got Jungkook to calm down after a while. "Well, the question is, who's is it?" Jin looked at Namjoon. "We can figure that out tomorrow." Namjoon said and the two agreed.

"Kookie?" Jin said. "Yeah?" He mumbled. "Do you want keep it?" Jin asked. "I don't want to abort it, but I can't keep it." Jungkook shook his head. "It's okay baby, it's completely your choice." Jin said comfortingly.

"Let's just go to sleep, yeah?" Namjoon said and they agreed.

Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and kissed his cheek. "We'd never be mad at you because of that. We're glad you told us." Jin whispered. Jungkook hummed quietly. "When did you find out?" Namjoon asked.

"Last week, I was waking up really early and getting sick. I just assumed I was so I took a test and I was too afraid to tell you guys I was pregnant. So I kept it a secret up until today when I snapped at you." Jungkook mumbled.

"Aww, Kookie. You don't have to keep things from us. We'll never be mad at you because of something like this." Jin reminded. "We love you, okay?" Namjoon whispered and Jungkook hummed.

...

"Did you have a good birthday?" Taehyung had Jimin cuddled close to him. "I did, thanks." Jimin whispered. "I'm so glad I met you. You make my life so much better." Taehyung caressed Jimin's cheeks and kissed his lips gently.

Jimin smiled and leaned back in, kissing him longer. "I love you." Taehyung spoke ever so softly. "I love you too." Jimin laid his head against Taehyung's chest as drifted to sleep.

....
Uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu