You Have To Believe Me

Jimin woke up to Taehyung placing gentle kisses in his face. He smiled lightly and kissed his lips. "Baby, please tell me why you were so upset yestarday." Taehyung said. "I wasn't feeling well, that's all." Jimin said and Taehyung shook his head. "Tell me the truth, please. I just want to help because I love you." Taehyung said and Jimin sighed.

"It's Jungkook." Jimin mumbled and Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asked and Jimin sighed. "He's the one who broke my heart before I met you. Insulted me as much as your mind can imagine. Made me feel like I was nothing in this world." Jimin said as tears were building in his eyes. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes.

"Jungkook is too nice for that. I don't know if I can believe that he-" he was cut off when Jimin sobbed out loud. "That's bullshit! You have to believe me! What, do you think I just faked this?" Jimin asked as he sat up. "Baby no I just..." Taehyung sighed. "Can we please have a long talk when I get home so we can get some things straight? Please?" Taehyung asked. Jimin sniffled and nodded a little.

"Okay, just please don't be mad." Taehyung said and lightly kissed Jimin's neck. "Tae..." Jimin breathed out. "I love you and I'm trying my best, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. Taehyung pecked his lips before getting up and getting ready for work.

Jimin followed him downstairs and stood at the front door with him. He grabbed Jimin's waist and kissed him passionately before pulling away and smiling. "Have a good day." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded before leaving. Jimin closed the door and sighed as he walked into the kitchen.

At work, Taehyung helped Jungkook move into the office and got his new computer set up on his desk. "Hey Jungkook..." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. "Have you met Jimin before yestarday?" He asked and Jungkook froze as he picked something up. He set it down and turned to Taehyung.

"Yes, I have. Why?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing, just wondering. Jimin seemed like he knew you." Taehyung said and Jungkook shrugged. "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." Jungkook said and left out the office.

When Jungkook left, Taehyung sighed. He walked over to his desk but something caught his eye in the trash can. It was a picture to be exact. Taehyung picked it up and his eyes widened. It was a picture of Jimin and Jungkook togehter. Jimin was grabbing the sides of Jungkook's jacket and Jungkook held Jimin's arms, the two kissing.

It must've been a year ago because Jimin had a different hair color. Taehyung put it in his desk drawer and sat down and began his work. Jungkook came back and finished unpacking his supplies and got to work as well. There was a small tension in the air but it was cooled down when Jungkook began talking about a band he liked and Taehyung liked as well so all was good.

Jimin sat on their bed and sighed. He didn't really want to take a sick day so he called up the dance studio and said he was coming in. He grabbed his things and walked out the door. He got in his car and drove away, trying to brush Jungkook off his mind.

Once at the studio, he greeted the check-in lady, who's name was Seulgi, and walked into the studio. He greeted his students and they got down to business with learning the other half of the dance.

After some hours, they finished and all sat in a circled talking with each other. After a while, they left one by one and Jimin stayed to clean up a few empty water bottles. "You still dance, huh?" Jimin heard and a chill ran through him. He turned around saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked coldly. "To see you, why else?" Jungkook said and smirked. Jimin scoffed and attempted to walk past him but Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pinned him to the wall. "JUNGK-" he was cut off when Jungkook cover his mouth.

He reached over and locked the practice room door and looked back at Jimin who was terrified.

To many flashbacks were going through Jimin's mind. When Jimin would accidentally slip into littlespace and Jungkook would try and take advantage of him or hurt him when he did.. "You were always mine Jimin. Taehyung doesn't fucking love you. He's just gonna drop you in the mud like he's done his other boyfriends before!" Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

He pinned Jimin's wrist to the wall so he couldn't move. "Yes he does love me! He accepted me unlike you! Fuck you!" Jimin cried and Jungkook slapped him. He picked Jimin up and swung him over his shoulder, Jimin struggling to get free. Jungkook's grip only got tighter as they came to Jimin's car. He dug in Jimin's pocket for his keys and took them out.

He unlocked the door and threw Jimin in passanger seat as he got in the driver seat. He locked the doors and Jimin cried harshly. "You know you still love me too so don't cry." Jungkook softly said and Jimin growled. "I fucking hate you!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook chuckled as he drove to his house.

"That'll get you punished baby." Jungkook said coldly and Jimin cried into his hoodie sleeve. He couldn't believe this was happening. Once at Jungkook's house,  Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him in the house, Jimin crying. He wish he'd just stayed home from work. He felt so stupid for leaving the house. Jungkook threw Jimin on his bed and climbed on top of him.

"Now Jimin, I'm gonna show you that you're mine, no one elses." Jungkooo said and smashed his lips on Jimin. Jimin felt so disgusted and gross that he slapped Jungkook. "Aww I'm so scared~" Jungkook teased. Jimin breathed hard as Jungkook harshly pinned his hands above his head.

"Let me go!" Jimin screamed and stuggled to move but Jungkook was way stronger than him. "Never." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and began trailing kisses down his neck. He purposely kissed Jimin's sweet spot making Jimin softly moan. "I knew you wanted me." Jungkook sneered. "No! I don't!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook kissed him passionately, Jimin only kissing back so Jungkook didn't hurt him.

By the time he knew it, both of their clothes were off. "You don't understamd Jimin..." Jungkook said as he looked in Jimin's eyes. He saw how hurt he was but pushed through the guilt. "Jungkook please don't do it." Jimin pleaded as tears began to flow again. Jungkook ignored his begging and proceeded to take advantage of the boy, Jimin having no control over what he did. He was too weak.

....
After Jungkook finished He left hickies and love bites all over Jimin's body, Jimin feeling so grossed out by himself, it made him sick to his stomach.

Jungkook got up and left out and Jimin began crying. He never wanted to get raped but I guess that was just his luck. Jungkook came back in some clothes and his hair was damp.

He felt bad seeing Jimin cry like this. He helped Jimin get cleaned off and put his clothes back on. Jungkook climbed on top of him and wiped his tears. "I love you Jimin, why can't you except that?" Jungkook asked as he kissed Jimin's cheek. "You don't love little Jimin." Jimin cried and Jungkook frowned. "You're right, I don't." Jungkook said.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked in Jungkook's. "But I can find a way too." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin softly. This kiss meant nothing to Jimin. He could never forgive him for this. "It's too late. I love Taehyung now. You waited to long and you can't have me back." Jimin croaked out.

Jungkook sighed and kissed Jimin's forehead softly. "You can leave." Jungkook said as he got up. Jimin got up and Jungkook walked him to the door. "You raped me today, just remember that." Jimin said and Jungkook shook his head. He grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him in for a kiss, but Jimin stopped him before he could.

"I don't like that word, it hurts me. I have feelings too." Jungkook said as tears welled in his eyes. "I just missed you and wanted to love you so bad." He said and Jimin sighed.

"Fuck you, how the fuck can you say your feelings are hurt at the fact that you raped me!" Jimin was highly confused. "Jimin-"

"I'm sorry, just please don't bother me anymore. Just s-stay away from me." Jimin said and pushed Jungkook. He walked to his car and drove away, leaving Jungkook to cry, only out of guilt of course.

Jimin began to have a panic attack on the way home. He pulled in the driveway and ran inside, not being able to breathe and quickly called Taehyung. "Jimin, I'm almost done with work, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin began choking. "T-Tae, please c-come home, p-please-" Jimin hyperventilated.

"Baby, I'm on my way home okay, just give me a few minutes. Shhh, you're gonna be okay." Taehyung assured, Jimin trying his best to calm himself down.