Too happy, it seems off...

It was month 5 of Jimin's little journey. His stomach, Taehyung said, had grown bigger, to the size of a melon. He hadn't been in littlespace since. He's been distracted with other things and he just didn't feel like regressing.

But Jimin hated being pregnant, tho. It was tiring. Taehyung always giggled when Jimin complained about his back hurting and he slept almost all day, only eating when Taehyung would force him out of bed or off the couch. Or Jimin would would whine about how Taehyung never gave him enough attention. Taehyung would respond by rolling his eyes and telling him how he's the only one he loves and can give attention to. Then, every night, Taehyung would talk to their little girl, yes a girl; Jimin was very happy about the gender reveal, which Jimin would only just smile at the things Taehyung would say.

It was currently 3:00 in the afternoon, the sun shining bright on the warm day. It was May and it was always sunny. Taehyung walked in the living room and laughed to himself, Jimin asleep on a 'nest' he'd made of all his BT21 plushies and blankets, a cover over him as he laid in a body pillow. It was more comfortable than laying in the couch. He looked so precious and Taehyung felt bad because he knew Jimin was always tired from carrying around a baby all day. Taehyung knelt down beside him and stroked his blond locks of hair and smiled. "Cutie." He mumbled and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung got up and went to his office to work a little, though it was his off day. He often got bored so he just worked from his office in the mansion. He turned on the tv and rolled his eyes at the celeb news show, of course about him and Jimin. "Famous CEO Kim Taehyung's husband is pregnant??? What??? Paparazzi spotted the two at the mall the other day, to their surprise seeing his cute husband with a very round belly. What do we confirm this?" The main speaker asked the other people in the room. "Cute!" They all said together and Taehyung snorted and continued typing on his computer.

Jimin woke up and hour later and stretched his arms a little, sitting up. He rubbed his round stomach before getting up and walking down the hall, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he sighed. He knew he was bound to throw up any second. His little one just didn't want to accept any food and Jimin was honestly tired of it. He sat in front of the toilet, spitting out the stuff that formed in his mouth before he actually vomited.

After his heaving session, he flushed the toilet and washed his mouth. He walked out and turned out the light as he walked back to the living room where he found the little nest he'd made had magically disappeard. His eyebrows furrowed an he almost screamed when Taehyung grabbed his waist from behind. "Tae! You scared me." Jimin whined, pouting a little and Taehyung laughed. "Aww, did I?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. "Did you throw up again? I heard noises." Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded, Taehyung caressing his face with one hand and his thumb rubbing his cheek.

"I'll have to get hat medicine from the doctor again, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

The two had gone out to the store to get groceries which Jimin whined the whole way there. "I'm sleepy~" "My head hurts~" "I want marshmallows and cookies~" It was annoying but Taehyung loved it at the same time. It was as if Jimin was a completely different person because of his hormones changing constantly.

They walked in the store, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand and smiling to himself. Taehyung pushed the cart around while Jimin got the stuff off the shelves, Taehyung scolding him for getting unnecessary things like extra snacks and...pickles? Taehyung got mint chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate chip cookies to bake and marshmallows to make cookie sanwhichs with. That was Jimin's favorite at the moment.

Taehyung bought all the stuff and they drove home, Jimin complaining again. "I wanna watch a show~" "My back hurts~" "I'm hungry~" All Taehyung did was just laugh.

They walked in the mansion, Taehyung carrying all the bags and then Jimin gasped. "What?! What is it now?" Taehyung asked as he set them in the kitchen. "She kicked!" Jimin squeaked and Taehyung walked over. "Really?" He asked with and astonished look. Jimin nodded as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on the spot. It felt like little taps which made Taehyung's heart swell. "Cute." He mumbled. "You like cookies and ice cream?" He asked and to his surprise, the baby kicked again and Jimin giggled. Taehyung pecked his lips and smiled before walking off to put the groceries away.

They ate their small dinner that night so they had room for dessert. Taehyung began baking the cookies as Jimin changed into some pajamas and sat on the couch, wrapped up by a blanket. A half hour later, Taehyung came in with the plate of marshmallow cookie sandwiches and ice cream. Jimin smiled at that and took a cookie, smiling as he chewed and Taehyung chucked.

They ate cookies and ate ice cream while watching a show for a few hours before Taehyung helped Jimin up and helped him upstairs to their bedroom. Jimin groaned and laid in the bed on his side, Taehyung getting in and massaging his back. "I enjoyed today." Jimin said. "You slept half the day." Taehyung snorted and Jimin kicked Taehyung's leg. "You know what I mean." Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung laid Jimin on his back and sat next to him, rubbing his little round tummy as he said sweet things to the little child inside. He gave Jimin's stomach a kiss, Jimin giggling because it tickled. He laid back on his side and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist, rubbing Jimin's stomach. "I love you Taehyung." Jimin mumbled, smiled at the touch. "I love you too baby." Taehyung said pecking Jimin's neck gently. "I haven't seen little you in while. You can regress anytime you want, m'kay?" Taehyung said. "I'm trying to grow out of that Tae." Jimin mumbled. "I need to be ready to take care of her." Jimin said. "What? No! You can still be little Jimin. I'm seriously willing to take care of the both of you." Taehyung said.

"You're so sweet." Jimin whispered and smiled. "Only for you Jimin." Taehyung said, their fingers tangled together on top of Jimin's stomach.

....

Something's off...🤡