Back To Work

It was now September and Taehyung was starting to go to work more, meaning little Jimin was more sad often because Taehyung wasn't home all day to take care of him. Sure being with Hoseok or Yoongi was fun but he wanted to be with his Dada too.

Today, Jimin had been dropped off at Jin and Namjoon's house for the day. "He's gonna be upset for a little bit because he's still getting back used to my work schedule but he should be fine." Taehyung told Jin, Jimin holding tightly onto Taehyung's hand.

"Look at me baby." Taehyung said softly, Jimin looking up at him with a pout, Taehyung already seeing the tears. "I promise I'll spend all day with you tomorrow. It's our Special Day and I don't have to go to work." Taehyung reminded.

"I don't want you to leave." Jimin bursted into tears. "Shhh, I know. Jin and Namjoon and Jungkook are gonna be with you though. Please don't cry Kitten." Taehyung kissed his forehead. Jin held out his hand and Jimin hesitantly took it. "I'll be back before you know it." Taehyung said, waving bye to Jimin who cried softly.

Jin closed to door and sighed. "You're okay Jiminie." Jin hugged Jimin who hugged back tightly. "Don't cry." Jin said quietly. Jin held his hand and led him to the living room where Jungkook was eating his breakfast, yogurt and a donut. He'd just woken up a few minutes ago and was quite fussy as well.

He saw Jimin and waved a little, Jimin waving back with a small sniffle. "Why is Jiminie sad?" Jungkook asked, pouting a little. "He didn't want Taehyung to leave him." Namjoon said, ruffling his hair lightly. "Like you never want me to leave when I go to work." Namjoon chuckled, Jungkook reaching out and clinging tightly to Namjoon.

"He'll be okay, Sweet Pea." Jin said and sat Jimin on the other side of Jungkook. "Don't cry." Jungkook reached over and hugged Jimin who was beginning to calm down a little. "I'm o-okay Kookie." Jimin said and hugged back.

"Finish your breakfast, Bun." Namjoon kissed his cheek and Jungkook began eating his yogurt again as they watched cartoons. Jin set Jimin's bag down beside the couch and made sure Jimin was doing okay.

"All done?" Jin asked Jungkook as the little finished his yogurt. Jungkook nodded as Jin took his bowl away to the kitchen to wash it. Jimin began whining again and Jin came back. "What's wrong, bubs?" Jin asked. Jimin pointed his little finger at the pink bag beside the couch.

"What do you want?" Jin asked as he opened it. "Goldfish?" Jin asked holding up the blue container with the yummy snack. Jimin shook his head. "Your bottle?" Jin said holding up the bottle of milk. Jimin whined more before shaking his head. "Well you have to talk to me so I understand." Jin said.

Jimin pouted as the tears came back. Jin sighed as he looked through the contents of the bag. Snacks, a sippy cup with juice, his bottle of milk, two of his favorite stuffed animals, and extra change of clothes and a pacifier. Jin pulled out the pink pacifier. "You want this?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded.

Jin slipped it between the little's lips and sighed. "He's very high maintenance, I don't know how Taehyung does it." Jin said, Namjoon chuckling a bit. "It's because he doesn't really act like this when he's actually with Taehyung, babe." Namjoon said.

To cheer Jimin up, they played a game of hide and go seek. Jimin and Jungkook were hiding while Namjoon and Jin were looking for them. The two littles his in a closet on the second floor, trying to contain their giggles.

Jin and Namjoon heard them but pretended they didn't. "Jungkookie? Jiminie?" Jin called as they walked passed the closet, the two little giggling more.

Namjoon crept up to the closet door quietly, Jimin and Jungkook not hearing him. Welp, they got the scare of their life when Namjoon opened the door and went 'boo!' The two little ones screaming and laughing at the same time.

After playing for a bit, they ate lunch and had some snacks before it was time for both of the to take a nap. Jin carried Jungkook to their room while Namjoon carried Jimin.

They laid the littles down, giving them both their bottles and pacifiers to help them go to sleep faster. "I want Dada." Jimin mumbled. "I know but he has work Minnie. He'll be here to get you soon, m'kay?" Jin stroked Jimin's hair gently.

They were off to sleep in no time, Jin and Namjoon going back downstairs to the living room. "You know, we haven't had time alone for a while." Jin said as he scooted next to Namjoon on the couch. "I know." Namjoon mumbled. Jin reaches his hand over and held Namjoon's, their fingers locked together tightly.

"I feel like I don't say it enough, but I really love you Joonie." Jin looked into his eyes. Namjoon smiled shyly. "I love you too Jin, more than you can think of." He replied, Jin beaming with happiness. He leaned over and kissed his husband contently, Namjoon snaking his arms around Jin.

He pulled away for a second and smiled to himself. "You know, our wedding anniversary is next month." Namjoon reminded. "I know, and I'm excited for it." Jin said quietly. He caressed Namjoon's face gently and continued their kiss.

About a few minutes into their heated kissing, the doorbell rang. Jin pulled away. "I got it." He breathed out and pecked Namjoon's lips before getting up. Jin walked down the hall to the foyer and opened the door, smiling when he saw Taehyung.

"You're here super early." Jin let him in and they walked down the hall. "Yeah. Surprisingly, I didn't need to be at work for as long as I usually do so I'm just coming to get Jimin." He said. "Well, he just fell asleep for his nap." Jin said and Taehyung nodded. The two went upstairs and quietly crept in the room, Taehyung smiling to himself.

"He's too precious." Taehyung whispered, stroking Jimin's fluffy hair. "Was he okay?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, he cried just a little bit was fine after a few minutes." Jin whispered. Taehyung slowly picked Jimin up and they left the room, walking back downstairs.

He grabbed Jimin's bag and placed Jimin's shoes inside, being he didn't want to wake him up just to put on his shoes. He thanked Jin and Namjoon before leavening the house.

He buckled Jimin in his car seat and got up front before driving home.

Once there, he carried the sleeping boy inside and took him to their room. Taehyung changed into some comfortable clothes and sat on the bed, watching tv on low volume until Jimin woke up.

After a bit, the littles's eyes fluttered open, surprised to see Taehyung beside him. "Daddy~" He mumbled sleepily and Taehyung looked down. "Hey Kitten, did you sleep okay?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded, stretching his arms above his head.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed the tip of his nose, Jimin giggling quietly. He sat up and Taehyung placed him on his lap. "Our special day is tomorrow." Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear, the boy getting excited. "Can we go get ice cream?" Jimin asked cutely.

"Of course baby, anything else you want to do?" Taehyung asked. "Um, I dunno, Dada. We can go feed the duckies at the park?" Jimin suggested. "Okay." Taehyung nodded. "We'll go get ice cream after lunch and the go feed the ducks at the park, m'kay Kitten?" Taehyung said. "Oki doki!" Jimin chirped, Taehyung chuckling and kissing his cheek.

...