What?!

Christmas happened two days after their wedding. Jimin woke up he morning and smiled, climbing on top of Taehyung. "Wake up Daddy!" He said excitedly. Taehyung sleepily pulled Jimin back in his arms. "Mmm five more minutes." Taehyung mumbled and Jimin giggled. "Nooo, come on now." Jimin said pulling Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung sat up and climbed out of bed, pulled along by a happy Jimin. Taehyung smiled because he'd really spoiled Jimin this year with gifts. Jimin ran to the living room and squealed seeing all the presents marked for 'little Jimin' and some 'big Jimin' Taehyung sat on the couch and smiled softly.

"Can I open them?" He asked. "If they say 'little Jimin' yeah. Open the other ones later." Taehyung said and smiled. Jimin walked over to the presents and tore the wrapping paper off it, his eyes widening. "A giant Chimmy plushie!" He cheered and Taehyung smiled. He knew how much he loved BT21 Characters.

It took almost and hour, but Jimin had opened all his little presents. He had about 154 of them all for him. Most were accessories like pacifiers, onsies, bottles and all that good stuff. Then he got a shit load of new toys he didn't need but then again, Taehyung loved to spoil him.

"Daddy's got one more surprise for you." Taehyung said. "Oooo, what is it?" Jimin asked and Taehyung took his hand, leading him to the basement. He walked him down the stairs and when thy made it down, Jimin's eyes widened. "A bounce house!" He cheered and ran to it, hopping inside instantly. Taehyung climbed as well and wad tackled by Jimin. "Thank you Daddy." Jimin mumbled in his chest and Taehyung chuckled rubbing Jimin's back.

Jimin squealed again seeing the other thing down there. He saw what looked like where a slide ended in the wall, but where did it start?

"Daddy, what's that?" Jimin asked excitedly, pointing to it. "Oh, I almost forgot." Taehyung said. He picked Jimin up and carried him upstairs. Next to the basement door was a smaller door. Taehyung opened it and Jimin looked amazed by it. "I got this built in while were at the beach house." Taehyung said. "It's a slide to the basement." He said and Jimin squealed as he slid down head first. He was too cute sometimes.

After that, Taehyung made breakfast for Jimin and then a few hours later they went to a party and Hoseok's and Yoongi's house. Jimin finally got to see their baby girl who was so cute!

They came home from that and Taehyung opened his presents. He'd mostly gotten a lot of designer brand clothes. Jimin smiled as he watched Taehyung open his last present, the watch. His eyes widened so much. "Woah, where did you find this?" Taehyung asked shocked. "They had one left on the shelf and I grabbed it before someone else could." Jimin said. "Awww, thank you babe." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin opened his present, clothes as well which is what he wanted but they were all cute pastel colors and a few pairs of shoes. "Thanks Tae." Jimin said after opening them all. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him gently before pulling away and smiling. "You always make me happy." Jimin said.

You'd think everything would be even more perfect after that but that's not exactly how things went....

...

After a few weeks, Jimin had thrown up a lot. Taehyung thought it was just a virus Jimin had caught or maybe food poisoning but it lasted for weeks.

"Baby, we should go to the doctor." Taehyung told Jimin after the third week of this happening. "Yeah, this is really gross and I want to eat food without throwing it back up." Jimin whined. The two got ready and went to their doctor's office.

They sat in the waiting room, Jimin playing with Taehyung's fingers. Taehyung smiled at that because Jimin always liked to do that, his hands being way smaller than Taehyung's. They were called into a room and Jimin sat on the bed.

"Hello Jimin and Taehyung. It's been a while since I've seen you two." Their doctor said and they greeted her warmly. "So you've been throwing up for the past what?" She asked. "Almost three weeks." Taehyung said and ahe sighed. "Well, I can take some blood tests and a urine sample to see if there's some viral thing going on or anything else. Take this." She said handing Jimin a small plastic cup with a lid. Before he did that, he had his blood drawn.

He hated doing the 'pee in the cup' thing but if it was gonna help him find out what's wrong with him. He gave it to her. "Okay, I'll go to the lab and analyze this." She said and walked out.

Jimin sighed and looked down. "Tae, I think I might be pregnant." Jimin said. "Why do you think that?" Taehyung asked. "Because when we had sex that night, we didn't use protection like we always do and you, y'know, came inside me." Jimin said, Taehyung sighing.

She came back with a smile and a paper. "This may or may not be good news for you two but, congratulations Jimin, you're two weeks pregnant." She said and handed them the test results. "Have a nice day." She said and left the room. "Tae..." Jimin said shakily. "Come on Jimin." Taehyung said and gave him a soft smile. Jimin broke into tears because he knew what that smile meant.

That Taehyung was happy, and everything would be okay. Or...