Nightmares

Jin and Namjoon were getting very, very worrried for Jungkook who was having nightmares almost every night. Especially terrifyingly detailed they were. It ranged from Jungkook simply hitting Jimin, to stabbing him with knives.

Even worse was that when they were trying to lay Jungkook down for a nap or bedtime, he'd have meltdowns because of how scared he'd be to sleep. Like now, Jungkook was refusing to go to bed. "Kookie, I know those dreams are scary, but you need to rest, sweet pea." Jin stroked his hair gently.

"But I'm scared. I don't wanna hurt Jiminie." Jungkook whimpered, a steady stream of tears flowing down his cheeks. "It's not real, okay?" Jin said. He felt so bad for him. Jungkook clung to Jin, not wanting to let go as they laid down.

Jin was happy at that because Jungkook would always hug Namjoon when they went to bed. "Think of something happy before you close your eyes." Namjoon whispered, Jungkook humming softly.

...

"But I don't wanna go to bed!" Jimin whined as Taehyung turned off the tv. "It's getting late, Kitten, come on." Taehyung said. Jimin pouted as he crossed his arms. "But Max and Ruby were about to look for the Easter chicken." Jimin whined. "I understand, but you can watch them find the Easter chicken tomorrow." Taehyung tried but Jimin stayed out on the couch.

"No." Jimin shook his head. Taehyung frowned. "What did I say about saying no to Daddy?" Taehyung said. Jimin stood up and grabbed his stuffed animal. "I hate you." He whispered under his breath so Taehyung couldn't hear, but he heard it. And it hurt his heart a little. All he wanted was for Jimin to get enough rest to be healthy. Was that too much to ask for?

Taehyung tried cuddling him but Jimin pushed him away. "No, Jimin, you're hurting Daddy's feelings right now." Taehyung said quietly, Jimin not facing him. "I don't want you to hate me." Taehyung said. Jimin gasped a little. "You heard me?" He asked.

"Yeah, that made me a little sad." Taehyung said. Jimin turned around and sat up, facing Taehyung. "No, don't cry Daddy." Jimin hugged Taehyung who chuckled. "I'm not crying sweetie, I'm just a little upset, that's all." Taehyung said, placing Jimin on his lap.

"I'm sorry for hurting Dada's feelings. Max and Ruby can always wait." Jimin said. "Thank you Kitten, that was very sweet of you." Taehyung hummed and kissed the little's forehead. "Are you excited to go to Disney World?" Taehyung whispered, Jimin nodding as he rested his head against Taehyung's chest, his small breaths tickling Taehyung's neck.

"Yeah." Jimin breathed out. "I get to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse." He said quietly. "And ride all the rides." He began drifting to sleep. "And...see the....fireworks." He drifted off, Taehyung awing quietly to himself. He really wanted Jimin to stay like this forever. His precious little baby who sometimes misbehaved, sure, but was still such a sweetheart.

...
Sorry these chapters are short lately, they'll get longer once this next plot starts to pick up. THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU WORRIED