Disney World: Day 4

Taehyung had came in a very early flight that morning, Namjoon picking him up around 6:00 a.m. "Jimin is gonna be so happy to see you." Namjoon said. "I'm sure he is." Taehyung smiled at the thought.

Jimin woke up a couple of hours later, stretching his arms above his head as. "Kitten~" Taehyung cooed softly, Jimin's eyes slowly opening. "Dada!" He squeaked through his pacifier and sat up, hugging Taehyung tightly. "See, wasn't that bad." Taehyung hugged back, Jimin humming softly.

"I missed you." Jimin mumbled. "I know but I'm here. Everything is okay." Taehyung said, kissing Jimin's forehead.

"Wake up, sweet Pea." Jin kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose. "M'sleepy." Jungkook let out, Namjoon smiling softly. "Come on, were finally going to Magic Kingdom today." Namjoon said, Jungkook finally opening his eyes. "We are?" He asked cutely, the two nodding.

"Yay!" Jungkook smiled cutely.

After about an hour, everyone was ready to go, Jimin happier because Taehyung was back. They had a quick breakfast before getting their shoes on and grabbing their small bags before leaving the hotel.

They made it to Magic Kingdom, parking in the parking lot before taking the ferry over to the actual park. Jimin and Jungkook were very, VERY excited because Magic Kingdom is hands down, the best park there.

They got off the ferry, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand. They were walking through Main Street when Jimin couldn't help but make Taehyung spend his money on the overly expensive cotton candy. Nine dollars for a small bag. Ridiculous, but Taehyung was rich so it didn't matter.

They walked through Cinderella's castle and that's when Jimin's eyes lit up. It was actually quite rare to catch Mickey and Minnie in the park but the two characters were standing right past the exit of the castle, greeting guest.

"Can Kookie and I take a picture?" Jimin asked excitedly and Taehyung nodded. They took one photo, which just had Jimin and Jungkook standing and smiling cutely next to the characters, and the second was a group photo with every next to the characters.

Welp, Jimin was happy he finally got to meet the characters he'd been watching on tv while little. They began heading to rides now.

First they rode Big Thunder Mountain which they all enjoyed. Then Splash Mountain which, thankfully, didn't necessarily get them wet. Just a few sprinkles of water. Then they waited in the horrifyingly long line for Space Mountain. That line was always the longest.

Jimin didn't end up liking it because it was too dark for his likings. All the lights mixed with no sense of direction because of the darkness disoriented him too much. By then it was lunch time so they headed to a restaurant to eat.

The littles had, you guessed it, chicken nuggets and fries while the others had burgers. They also had Mickey Mouse shaped ice creams as a treat for good behavior, an essential for such a hot day. Like, it was burning hot out there. That's Florida weather for you.

After lunch was more relaxed. They gotten all of the bigger rides out of the way so now they were riding them small rides like the spinning tea cups, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and all of the other smaller rides.

The day was pretty much coming to the end after they waited in line to ride Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain again. It was dark out and the fireworks were to happen pretty soon. Jimin wanted to enjoy them out of little space though so he focused for a while, eventually coming out of little space.

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked softly. Taehyung looked at him. "Oh, you didn't want to stay little?" He asked. "Only for the fireworks." Jimin said. "You've been having fun, right?" Taehyung asked. "Of course I have." Jimin smiled as they walked into the main Disney Store.

Taehyung and Jimin distanced a little from Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook, only so Jimin was accidentally triggered back into little space. Taehyung got them the iconic mouse ear headbands, Jimin wearing the Minnie ones of course while Taehyung wore the Mickey ones.

They left the store, plenty of people headed for the exit because the fireworks happen just as the park is closing.

After a a few minutes of waiting, they started, Jimin's sparkly eyes looking in awe of all the colors. He looked at Taehyung who was looking up at the sky at the fireworks. Jimin reached his hand out and held Taehyung's Taehyung looking over and meeting eyes with Jimin.

"Thanks for this Taehyung. I never thought I'd meet someone who cared this much about me." Jimin said quietly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling the boy closer. "Well you did, and I love you. So much." Taehyung said seriously, pressing their lips together in a loving kiss.

Jin awed at the two, snapping a perfect photo of them with the fireworks in the background to send to Taehyung later. "We should leave before they're over to beat the crowd, plus, I think Kookie is really tired." Namjoon suggested, seeing that Jungkook's eyes were droopy and he just looked sleepy.

Jin alerted Jimin and Taehyung who followed behind them, Jimin slipping back into little space. "Dada?" Jimin whispered, Taehyung's heart warming. "Yes baby?" He said. "I'm really sleepy." Jimin whispered. "You can go to sleep in the car and right when we get back to the hotel." Taehyung whispered.

They took the monorail back to the parking lot because the ferry line was too long.

They began walking though the parking lot to their cars, Namjoon had just decided carry Jungkook who'd gone to sleep. Taehyung picked up Jimin too, who drifted away as well. He set him in his car seat and buckled him, kissing his cheek gently.

They made it back to the hotel, Taehyung carrying Jimin back to their room, Jin holding Jungkook's hand as he walked sleepily. They entered their hotel room, everyone saying goodnight to each other before retiring to their rooms.

Taehyung helped Jimin into his pajamas before getting in his own. He laid Jimin down before climbing next to him, the little clinging onto Taehyung. "I'm glad you had a nice trip baby." Taehyung cuddled him closely.

"I did Daddy, thank you." Jimin mumbled sleepily. Taehyung placed gentle kisses on his face, Jimin giggling softly. "Dada~" He giggled. "I love you so much Kitten. "Sweet dreams." He said, Jimin burying his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"G'night Dada." Jimin mumbled, closing his eyes and falling asleep. Taehyung didn't know he'd unexpectedly be frantically searching for Jimin the next day.