More Love

For reference: Polyamory is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the consent of all partners involved.

....

"Jungkook we want to talk to you about something." Jin said to Jungkook, who currently wasn't in little space. He just sat in the living room, engrossed in something on his phone. "Jungkook." Namjoon said and he looked up at the two. "Sorry, yeah we can talk." Jungkook said quietly.

They sat on the other couch, Jungkook setting his phone on his lap. Jin looked at Namjoon to start talking but Namjoon gestured for Jin to start. Jin rolled his eyes and sighed. "How have you been lately?" Jin asked. "Fine I guess. I feel, happier than I used to, but my past still scares me. Thinking about the things I did and wanted to do, what I had the ability to do still scares me." Jungkook admitted.

"Well, that's over with Jungkook. You have us now, okay?" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded, his stomach beginning to twist a little. "We wanted to talk to you about something serious Jungkook. About, relationships...." Namjoon began. Jungkook swallowed dryly because he knew exactly where this conversation was going. They'd caught onto him, but how? He wasn't even acting obvious?

"I was talking with Taehyung yesterday and he brought up something I didn't really notice until he said it." Jin began. "Jungkook, we want you to be completely honest when we asked you this. Any answer if okay. Namjoon and I have talked already." Jin said. Jungkook looked at his lap as a lump grew in his throat and his stomach twisted up more.

"Do you have romantic feelings for either me or Namjoon or both of us?" Jin asked. He could see the fear resonating off of Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't look at them, he was too scared to answer. Jin look at Namjoon, who knew what Jungkook's answer was. "It's okay to say Jungkook, we won't be angry." Namjoon said softly.

"Both of you." Jungkook breathed out as the tears finally fell from his eyes. He felt guilty for it. "Jungkook it's okay." Jin said as they walked over and both hugged him at the same time. "I d-don't want to ruin you guy's relationship." Jungkook hiccuped.

"You won't Jungkook, Joon and I have talked about this situation before." Jin said as they sat next to the younger, Jungkook in between them. Namjoon wiped his tears away, Jungkook blushing a little, now that he wasn't worried about hiding it. "When did you start feeling that way for us?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook sniffled, hiding his hands in his sweater paws. "It's okay Jungkook, you can tell us. It's okay." He said. "M-Maybe a week a-ago." Jungkook hiccuped and burst into tears again.

Jin gave Namjoon a sad smile, Namjoon rubbing Jungkook's back gently. "I'm sorry." Jungkook said softly. "No don't be." Jin awed. "Namjoon and I talked and both agreed that, well, if you did have feelings for us like that then we could make things polyamory." Jin said. Jungkook looked at them with his cute eyes and pouted.

"A-Are you s-sure you guys want that?" He asked. "Yes Jungkook, like I said, we talked about it already." Namjoon said. "Okay." Jungkook breathed out. They both wrapped their arms around Jungkook and hugged him, the boy slipping back into littlespace.

"Daddy?" Jungkook mumbled. "Yes?" Jin and Namjoon both said at the same time. "I think he meant you." Jin chuckled. Jungkook looked up at Jin which surprised him. "Yes baby?" Jin said. "Is Jiminie gonna be okay?" He asked. "Yes Kookie, he just sick, m'kay?  It's nothing serious." Jin said.

"Okay, m'sleepy." Jungkook said and yawned. "Well we should go get ready for bed now, huh?" Jin asked, Jungkook nodding. Jin and Namjoon stood up, Jungkook making grabby hands because he wanted to get picked up. "Uppy." He pouted. Namjoon smiled and picked him up, Jungkook resting his head on his shoulder.

Once upstairs, he set Jungkook on the bed and got into their pajamas. Jin gave Jungkook his pacifier and got in bed, Namjoon in the bathroom taking a shower. "Can we get a pet?" Jungkook asked, Jin laying on his back. "No sweetie, Joonie is allergic." Jin sighed. "What about a goldfish?" Jungkook suggested. "I dunno, maybe." Jin said. He felt Jungkook wrap his arms around him, making him smile.

He looked down, Jungkook's head rested on his chest and eyes closed. "Goodnight, Dada." Jungkook mumbled through his paci and drifted to sleep. Jin stroked his hair gently, Namjoon coming out the bathroom. "Oh, is he sleep?" He asked, Jin nodding. Namjoon walked over and leaned down, pressing their lips together. "I love you babe, you're so nice for doing this for Kookie." Namjoon said as he climbed in bed.

"I love you too." Jin smiled. Namjoon made sure he'd promised Jin that now even though Jungkook was apart of their relationship, he still loved Jin more because they were married in all. But they still loved Jungkook too, now that he was apart of their lives.

...

Whew chile that was fluffy