I knew it, something was off...

Lately, Jimin had been experiencing really bad cramps and it was happening to the point where it brought him to tears and he could barely walk. "Maybe we should visit the doctors tomorrow, yeah?" Taehyung suggested, kissing Jimin's forehead. "Yeah, it hurts bad when I try to even stand." Jimin mumbled as Taehyung climbed into bed next to him.

All was quiet in the night, until about 2:00 a.m., Jimin woke up with the most terrible pain he felt ever. It was like those cramps ×10 and he contained himself from yelling in pain. He also felt somehing warm, wet and squishy beneath him. He looked under the covers and his eyes widened. "Blood?" Jimin whispered.

He couldn't keep back the tears as he cried out in pain, shaking Taehyung awake. "What? What's the matter?" Taehyung asked. "We need to go to the hospital now!" Jimin breathed out and groaned in pain. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "Tae, please, it hurts and I'm b-bleeding, a lot." Jimin cried and Taehyung looked under the covers, his eyes widening.

Taehyung quickly got up and scrambled around as he put on his shoes and picked Jimin up. He was glad Jimin didn't weight a ton and he could pick him up easily. He grabbed a towel out the closet before he rushed out the door and laid Jimin in the backseat of his car on top of the towel.

Once at the hospital, they were immediately taken in a room where Taehyung was asked to leave out. "What's been going on lately?" Their doctor asked. "Jimin's been having really bad cramps a lot." Taehyung said and she nodded. "It's best you just go on home. We'll have to keep him overnight." She said and Taehyung nodded.

The last thing Jimin saw was a anaesthetic mask being put on his face before everything blurred and went dark.

Taehyung drove home with tension building up in him. Would Jimin be okay? Would the baby be okay? He just cleared his mind and walked in his bedroom. He took the sheets off the bed and the matress protecter and threw them away because of the amount of blood on them.

He grabbed new sheets and a comforter from the storage room and brought them up to their bedroom. By the time he finished putting the sheets back on, he'd drifted to sleep, worrying about what happened.
....
The next day Taehyung woke up to his phone ringing. It was almost 1:00, Taehyug surprised at how long he'd slept. "Hello?" Taehyung answered. "Ah, Mr. Kim, I'm afraid we have some very bad news for you and Jimin. Jimin decided you should come in so you to could hear it together." Their doctor said. "Yeah, I'll be right there." Taehyung said and got up.

He put on some simple clothes and grabbed some for Jimin as well since he probably didn't want to wear hospital clothes. He got in his car and drove off quickly, needing to know what it was that was so urgent.

He entered the hospital and went to Jimin's room, giving him the clothes to change into. Jimin felt something was wrong as soon as he woke up. He felt as if something was missing. He showered first, then changed into the clothes before walking out of the bathroom.

Their doctor guided them in her office. "Have a seat." She said in a sad tone. Taehyung and Jimin sat down and Jimin looked at Taehyung worried, Taehyung resting a hand on Jimin's thigh.

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but Jimin, you had a miscarrige." She said and Jimin's mind blanked, thinking he didn't hear correct. "I'm sorry, what?" Jimin asked quietly. "You lost the baby Jimin." She said and it began to sink in. Taehyung sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. "It turns out Jimin had an infection that mostly was unnoticed until he started getting cramps. I'm sorry." She said and got up to leave them alone for a few minutes.

As soon as she walked out, Jimin burst into tears, burrying his face in his hands. "This is all my fault!" Jimin cried as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "Shhh, it's okay. It's gonna be alright. There's no why this is your fault. Things like this happens." Taehyung said as a few tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't believe it either.

They'd left home, Jimin crying the whole time, rambling on still on how he could've prevented it, though there really was no way of preventing it. They made it home and walked inside. Jimin went straight to their room and laid in bed. Taehyung climbed next to him and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, his tummy feeling smaller which made him more upset.

Jimin turned to face Taehyung and nuzzled his face against Taehyung's chest. "I'm so sorry Tae." Jimin cried. "No, you don't need to be." Taehyung said softly, stroking Jimin's hair. "We're not having a baby anymore and it's my fault." Jimin insisted. Taehyung cupped Jimin's cheeks and kissed his lips. "It's okay, baby. This isn't your fault." Taehyung said firmly. "I already have you, my sweet, precious little baby and you'll stay that forever." Taehyung said, swallowing the lump in his throat, Jimin finally regressing.

"Dada, I love you." Jimin mumbled cutely. "I love you too Kitten. So much and you'll be okay. Do you want your bottle?" Taehyung asked and the little nodded. Taehyung went on down to the kitchen and fixed Jimin's bottle of warm milk. He came back upstairs to their room and sat agaist the headboard of the bed.

He turned on the tv and placed Jimin on his lap, pulling the blanket over them. He placed the bottle tip against Jimin's lips, Jimin driking the warm milk slowly. Using his other hand, Taehyung wiped the half-dry tears away and kissed Jimin's cheek. It was gonna be sad telling everyone what happened.

Jimin finished drinking the milk and Taehyung set the bottle on their nightstand. Jimin laid his head on Taehyung's chest and whimpered quietly, Taehyung feeling so terrible inside for him. "Aww Kitten, everything is gonna be okay, I promise baby." Taehyung whispered and kissed his cheek.