Bunny

It was the same thing happening again, Jungkook wouldn't stop crying. Well, this time Jin and Namjoon knew why. It was currently 3:00 in the morning and Jungkook had woke up, scared and crying which woke up Jin first, then Namjoon.

"Baby what's the matter?" Jin asked quietly, holding Jungkook close. He was crying so hard and Jin felt bad. "Did you have a bad dream?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded as he cried in Jin's shoulder. The two looked at each other worried before Jin looked down at Jungkook.

"What was it about Kookie?" Jin asked. "I h-hurt J-Jiminie." Jungkook cried, Jin's heart dropping. He knew exactly what was happening. "I think it's PTSD." Namjoon whispered. "From when he tried hurting Jimin." Jin added sadly. "I d-didn't w-w-want to d-do it." Jungkook cried, Jin kissing his forehead.

"It was just a dream, sweet pea, go back to sleep." Jin whispered softly, stroking the little's hair. "I c-can't. I don't w-wanna hurt Jiminie." He said. "You won't Jungkookie, I promise." Namjoon said. "Do you want some milk, will that help?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. Jin got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get that for him.

He got Jungkook's favorite, banana milk, and warmed it up before brining it back upstairs to poor Jungkook who was still crying. Namjoon had sat up and placed the crying boy on his lap sideways, Jungkook resting his head on his chest. Jin gave the bottle to Namjoon who placed it in Jungkook's mouth, his cries quieting.

Jin internally awed at the scene. Jungkook drank about half before pulling away from the bottle and resting his head against Namjoon. He set the bottle on their nightstand and tried taking Jungkook off his lap but the little resisted.

"Aww, I think he wants to stay like that." Jin said. Namjoon smiled softly as he repositioned Jungkook on his lap so the boy was comfortable. Namjoon just waited until Jungkook eventually fell back asleep before taking the boy off his lap and laying back down.

(((((((

That next morning, Namjoon had gotten up early to go to work, smiling at how cute Jin and Jungkook looked cuddled next to each other.

Jin had woken up to tell Namjoon bye, giving him a sweet kiss before he left. He looked down at Jungkook, who was holding his new bunny stuffed animal close to his body. He stroked his hair gently before leaning down and kissing his forehead, getting up to go make breakfast.

....

"Open." Taehyung said to Jimin who was being difficult during breakfast. He was feeling younger today so Taehyung was feeding him yogurt, something he wouldn't choke on, but Jimin didn't want to eat. He wasn't hungry for yogurt. He wanted ice cream.

"Baby, you're not getting ice cream until after lunch. You need to eat breakfast now. It's too early for ice cream." Taehyung said, Jimin pouting as turned his head away from the spoonful of blueberry yogurt.

Taehyung sighed. "Do you just want your bottle?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded slowly. Taehyung fixed it, confused because Jimin wasn't sitting at the table anymore. He walked into the hallway where Jimin had somehow began crawling to the living room. Taehyung rushed over and picked him up, chuckling softly.

He placed a few kisses on Jimin's face, the little giggling profusely. "You're too cute." Taehyung smiled to himself.