Aftermath

Honest Question

Would you guys be open to buying this book if I published it on Amazon Kindle? Like...if I were to release the FULL book for maybe .99 or 1.99$? Of course the writing,spelling, descriptions, flow of wording would be more professional but no pics or doodles :( I am trying to see sumthing.

Just a simple yes or no comment is fine! Ya'll are the best! And please be honest!! Aint no lying on wattpad!

——-

Nakini

I woke up the next morning to a trail of garments scattered across the mosaic floor. Titus's warm body heat warmed me as a breeze of cold air attacked me above the sheets. His warm hand rested against my thick, bare bottom while my head was pressed against his chest. I inhaled peacfully taking in his features and closed my eyes to nuzzle deeper into his arms.

 I inhaled peacfully taking in his features and closed my eyes to nuzzle deeper into his arms

My eyes shot open as I realized my nakedness. A shrill scream soon echoed across the spacious room. My hard bottom hit the floor I fell out the bed, cursing at the predicament I had found myself in. "What happened!" I whispered and ran to find a robe.

"What! What's going on...." he shuffled awake and stretched his arms, looking around to observe the commotion, "Ahhh you're awake" he smirked and yawned.

"Titus! What did you do to me!!" I fumed, giving him a chance to explain himself. I couldn't remember a thing.

"Nothing happened princess" he groaned and leaned foward to take in the mess of the room. "Yikes...what happened in here" he chuckled and grinned handsomley, content with the implications. I couldn't dare face him as I bent to redress.

"I mean... I didn't... we didn't" I stuttered as I continued to search for my robe. He chuckled, amused as my worry and slowly walked to grab my jaw. "Nakini nothing happened." he massaged my shoulders and pulled me into his lips, "mmm...and you tasted divine" he bragged, slapping my bare butt, then proceeded to the bathroom to bathe.

I stood there with my mouth agape as I watched him walk away.

Did he just...slap my butt?

Then kiss me?

And said I tasted divine? What did that even mean?

A loud knock at the door pulled me from my deep thoughts. "Nakini?Titus? Breakfast is almost over! You guys have been sleeping in for hours" Zuhar called.

"We'll be right out sister" my voice cracked. I looked in horror at my reflection in the mirror as I observed the aftermath of last night. Dark bruises from the night lingered down my neck and across my spine.

____

I went to join him in the bathtub and strip to clean my body. We say nothing to each other as I scrub my body clean of any impurity. He pulled me into his chest and started kissing my lips.

"Are you serious?" I pull away from him.

"Yes? I am serious" he smirked and pulled me into his arms to kiss him again.

"I have to wear a scarf  to breakfast because of you." I snapped and pulled away from him yet again.

"What!? Because of these?" he laughed as he tried to rub the marks off. His sea green eyes pierced into my soul as he stared me down. Why did he have to look so good? "You'll attract attention if you try to cover it with clothing." he scoffed.

"You..and me.. It was never supposed to go this far Titus! I hate you" I splashed him with water.

"And I hate you? People who hate each other can still have fun together. Haven't you heard the phrase keep your enemies close?" he pulled me into his arms.

"Not that close!" I pushed him away and turned to lean against the edge of the basin.

"Look... do you really want to know what happened" he sighed, tossing his wet curls behind his ears. I nodded my head softly even though I was hesitant to hear.

"I ate you out and played a little in your flower " he smirked and came to grab my neck.

I rolled my eyes as I heard his voice. "Don't you trust me princess?" he frowned, looking into my eyes.

I would never trust him, even with his sea kissed eyes. But what if he was telling the truth? I push him away and blushed red.

I couldn't believe I let him do that! I was so drunk....

"What is the big deal? We are married and your parents know we are?" he shrugged. "We're husband and wife anyway. It's what happens naturally... no feelings were caught and you're still a virgin if that's what you're so concerned about." he dipped into the waters and shot up a final time.

"Fine..Let's just pretend this never happened" I suggested.

"Fine by me" he shrugged and stepped out the waters.

___

We walked in silence and rushed to the dining table to meet my family for breakfast. My family was scraping the last pieces of food from their nearly empty plates. "Good morning family" I smiled as if everything was alright and sat across the table from Titus. My sister observed me as she bit into her food, her nosy eyes trailing down to my neck. She giggled as she saw his love marks but said nothing.

I stabbed my fork into my yams as I glared into Titus prideful face. "Thank you for your hospitality and grace your majesty. Your kingdom has shown me nothing but kindness." he nodded, pretending to act like the perfect husband.

"Titus! You are too much." my mother blushed and leaned foward to observe him. She had finally warmed up to him.... both my parents were.

My father slammed his fist against the table as a messenger left a note beside his place mat.

"What is the matter father"

"Another palace guard has failed the test of strength. We have been on a quest for months to hire a new palace guard" my father spoke to me and the rest of the table.

"Another palace guard...." I interrupted his conversation.

"Yes Nakini.... we are still on the hunt for one that meets our needs. " he chimed informing me.

Titus

"What happened to Itai?" she played along, making sure they didn't know.

"We were in combat and he was captured by a neighboring country. Who knows where he is"her father cursed. She nodded and looked to the floor as she heard the news. I knew there was still sentiments in her heart for him.

"Don't look sad my daughter. I have every warrior looking for him. We will find him" my father smiled and reached to grab her hand. "I know what will chear you up?"

"What?" She sighed, pushing her plate to the middle of the table to be taken away.

"Throwing around some filthy palace guards!" he shouted.

"Oh can I father! I haven't practiced my spar in months!"

"Come on let's go then! You too Titus" the king stood and invited me. I nodded and stood to follow after them, "I must warn you, we Alexandrian men are infamous for our combat and battle"

"We'll see about that" she scoffed and stormed-out the room to ready herself for battle.

AN:

I update at 100 reads!!!