Chariot Race

"HIYA!!"

Both the princes chariots raced through the ancient kingdom of Alexandria. Dust and soot flew into the air as each man passed the ancient statues and pillars that decorated the kingdom.

 Dust and soot flew into the air as each man passed the ancient statues and pillars that decorated the kingdom

"Hey watch out!!" an innocent civilian screamed, ducking and covering from the dust of their race.

"Remind me later to kill him for commanding a prince!" the handsome youth yelled to his brother Rameses as his short brown hair billowed across his striking face.

Rameses only laughed at the prince's empty threat and tightened the reigns on his horses, making his chariot zoom faster down the sandy roads.

The people of Alexandria knew of the princes' dangerous chariot races. The two brothers would reak havoc and mayhem throughout the city each week, fighting for the invisible trophy of ultimate racer.

"Not so fast bother!" Titus yelled, lunging foward, to increase his descent. Construction on the new Sphinx for the Pharaoh's birthday was near completion but he only saw the height as an opportunity for a shortcut.

"Who were to know the prince of Alexandria would grow up to be a cheat!" Rameses yelled, quickly follwing after him. The two boys chuckled throughout their ascent, climing higher and higher to the top of the structure until they reached the leveling.

 The two boys chuckled throughout their ascent, climing higher and higher to the top of the structure until they reached the leveling

Prince Titus breathed in the Alexandrian air as he observed the plight of his father. The kingdom of Alexandria was renown for their sights and army. Everybody prayed to be born an Alexandrian.

"Beautiful isn't it? And one day, it will be mine" Titus bragged to a scoff from his brother. Each prince had been fighting for the throne ever since their youth. In their kingdom, it was not one's birthright that made one king but acts of valor and strength along with mastering ancient rules and conquests, and dominating in spar.

As both brother fantasized about their future as king, the structures of the wooden beams shook beneath them and they each looked to each other with fear.

"The weight of the beams can't hold us and our chariots! We need to get down!" Ramasse commanded as the ropes and binding snapped.

Titus nodded and quickly followed behind his brother as the support beams tumbled down. The nose from the Sphinx snapped in two, making their escape even more challenging.

 The nose from the Sphinx snapped in two, making their escape even more challenging

"This way!" Titus yelled so Rameses could follow. He rubbed the sand from my eyes, desperate to locate an opening to freedom. He quickly, saw an opening to freedom just past the beams and guided his chariot to escape.

The last stone fell to the ground and each prince were flung off their chariots to the ground, coughing out the dust and sand that filled their lungs.

"We are so dead" Ramases sighed as he looked at the damaged sculpture. It had taken months for the slaves to build.

Titus remained silent as his brother expressed his distaste. "And your just sitting there! Quiet as a rat!" he punched his arm.

Titus muscular chest vibrated as soft chuckles escaped from his airways. "You think this is funny?" Ramses glared at him with disbelief. Still, Titus ignored him and contined to laugh. Rameses couldn't help but latch onto his infectious laughter and joined in.

"We almost died today brother!" the young prince admitted cheerfully as he looked at the destroyed structure.

"Maybe father will let this one slide out of pity? Like the others?" Rameses grinned hopefully.

"Not this time brother." Titus laughed, nudging his brother playfully. Eventually, both men helped each other up and walked back to the palace to face their doom.

Author Note:
I don't even know what this book I going to be about. Yet... here we are!
Yes I totally took the pics and scene from Prince of Egypt skskkskssss