Starstruck Chapter 31. Plans

Chapter 31. Plans

“Congratulations sweetie,” mom said as she leaned in for a hug. I met her halfway, letting her hold me tightly.

“Thanks mom,” I murmured over her shoulder.

All around us, parents and their newly graduate sons and daughter’s were doing the same thing. In case you were wondering, it was graduation day, an end of a chapter for us. Finally! As I looked to the left, I noticed Glace staring at me with a wide smile. Her father Henry was beside her. Breaking the hug I said, “Mom this is Henry, Glace’s real dad.” Henry reached out for mom’s hand while I focused my attention to my girlfriend.

“Congratulations Dulce,” Glace murmured shyly, her ears beginning to turn a light shade of pink. Before I could wonder why she was blushing, she raised her hand and gave me a bouquet of roses. She has never given me flowers before. I took the beautiful arrangement, looking as red as the roses.

“Thank you baby. They’re beautiful!”

The two of us glanced at each other, the same expression of tenderness in our eyes. “Oh come here,” she murmured before taking me in her arms. My cheek settled on the hollow of her throat. We stayed like that for a few minutes before someone clapped behind us. Glace and I turned rigid as we realized at the same time that we were on a public place.

I removed my arms from her, noticing for the first time that people were looking at us, including my mom and Henry. It was so embarrassing. Glace bowed proudly as if it was a performance. “Excuse us,” she said loudly, grabbing my hand as she dragged me to the restroom, away from the gaping onlookers. Locking the door behind her, she said with a smirk, “I’m sure someone took a picture.”

I groaned, shaking my head. “Why do I get the feeling that you’re enjoying this? Have you forgotten that I’m still being chased by your crazy fans and the paparazzi? And where’s your sister? It’s her graduation too.”

It was true though, only one week has passed since Glace and our friends took me from the house. Things were so chaotic that I haven’t set foot back to the place since then.

Glace frowned at the mention of Denise. “I don’t know where she is. I don’t care either. Maybe she went here with her mom.” Glace stared at the ceiling, then back to me. Her frown was gone. “Enough about her,” she said, stepping closer to me. “Did you like the flowers?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh? Won’t you tell your Peter Pan?” Her hands went to my face, cupping my cheek.

I smiled coyly. “Only if Peter Pan strips.”

Her mouth opened in surprise. “You mean now?”

Nodding, I placed the flower carefully on the nearest sink and looked back at Glace. Raising my hands, I trailed my fingers from her forehead to her jaw, a naughty expression on my face. “I’ve always wanted to try it inside the bathroom. Let’s do it quickly on one of the cubicles or someone might catch us.” Glace gulped loudly, staring at me like I lost my mind. “Strip,” I commanded, tapping my foot impatiently on the tiled floor.