Starstruck Chapter 9: Discord

Chapter 9: Discord

“Want a tour around the house?” Glace said after eating. She washed the dishes right after without asking for my help. How cute was that?

I nodded and hooked my right thumb inside my jeans pocket. “Sure.”

“Let’s go then,” she said while walking briskly out of the kitchen. I watched her retreating back and followed several steps behind to observe her. Her posture was straight, her sexy butt swaying slightly with every movement. Her raven black hair was completely dried off and now styled in a ponytail exposing her nape. She was feminine and graceful- a deadly combination.

I bet she was a good kisser too. My cheeks flushed at the thought. I shook my head. Thoughts like that shouldn’t cross my mind since she was already in love with someone. If I made the mistake of falling for her, I’d be in for a BIG heartbreak. No heart of mine. Just think of her as a friend.

Her childhood sweetheart must be a lucky son of a gun to capture her like that. If this was a sea and we were all fishing for mates, Glace was the biggest catch anyone could find. I couldn’t help but envy the girl. My mom would probably agree that it’s best not to get myself involve.

Oh snap! Mom!

“Glace,” I called out and stopped walking.

She twisted and faced me, arching her eyebrows up in question. Blood rushed to my face. “What should I do?” I said in panic. “I forgot to tell my mom that I was going to a party last night. She’s probably worried sick that I didn’t go home.” I brought my hand to my forehead.

“I took care of that Dulce. Don’t worry,” she said calmly.

My left hand fell to the side. “You did?”

“Yup. I called Andrea right after I brought you here. I told her that we’d be having a sleepover,” she smirked. “And what a sleepover it was. Anyway, your mom loved the idea of you hanging out with me so maybe let’s do another one of those sleepovers again.” She winked.

The image of me and Glace hugging this morning flashed in my mind making me gasp low. I almost forgot about it. “Hey! Why were we in our underwear?” My voice was accusing while my eyes narrowed at her. “I understood that you had to drag me from Denise’s death grip, but did you have to strip my clothes off?”

Glace stared me up and down and smiled coyly. I did the same and noticed for the first time that both of us were barefoot. It was kind of sexy. I snapped my fingers to get her attention. “Answer the question.”

“After I hauled you out of the guest room last night, you happen to puke all over yourself. That’s the reason why I had to remove all your clothes. Unless you wanted to sleep with barf which wasn’t very hygienic in my opinion,” she said with a straight face.

“Oh. . .” Another thought crossed my mind. “Then why were you in your underwear then? Did I puke on you too?”

A smile flitted on her face before she turned around, her ponytail swinging slightly from the action. “I always sleep in the nude,” she chortled. “I should have removed everything but I doubt that you’d like that.” I blushed at her confession.

She continued walking while I followed behind. When we reached a door, she opened it slightly revealing a music room. I studied the area as we entered. A black grand piano stood marvelously in the middle of the room. It was polished to perfection and sunlight streamed inside from the big bay windows lighting up the keys.