Starstruck Chapter 15. Make Believe

15. Make Believe

A soft thing brushed on my left cheek, urging me to wake up. I turned to my right and caught sight of Glace propping her head up on the bed using her arm. She gave me a heart stopping smile. "Good morning wife," she greeted.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I was caught mesmerized by what she said for a few seconds. "Good morning baby," I managed to say. It rolled out of my tongue naturally. As if I was always meant to call her that. She scooted closer and nuzzled my hair with her nose. My body relaxed when she touched my back and stroked it gently.

"What does my pretty wife want for breakfast?"

"I should ask you the same thing Glace. I'm going to cook for you."

"I refuse," she said with a hint of smile in her voice. "I'm the one who's going to take care of you baby." I pushed her playfully from me and saw her pout. "Why don't we cook together then?" I asked. She thought about it for a while but agreed nonetheless.

When she removed the comforter from her body and rolled out of bed, I caught sight of her in her blue cotton undies. Oh God this never gets old. She produced a black hair tie from the bedside table and put her hair in a ponytail, exposing her toned tummy while her arms are up.

"If you like it, you can touch it," she smirked. I groaned inwardly and covered my face with a pillow. Peeping Tom much? She walked to my side of the bed. "You know some couples take a bath together. Wanna?"

I considered her offer. After a few seconds I removed the pillow from my face, as well as the comforter and slid out of bed. Her mouth opened slightly when I gave her a look and purposefully walked to the bathroom. If she wanted to play that game then I was more than willing to participate. Your turn Glace. What are you going to do?

I stripped my hoodie, jeans, and underwear and entered the Jacuzzi. She didn't follow me. After I finished bathing and got dressed, I opened the door widely only to find her sitting on the floor just outside the bathroom. "What are you doing there?" I asked. "I thought you wanted to bathe together?"

She looked up shyly to my face, a blush beginning to creep on her cheeks and ears. She was too adorable. "I changed my mind," she said. "I wanted to give you privacy." Aww... Glace didn't want to take advantage of the situation. What a sweetheart.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Hurry up and bathe slowpoke. I'm going to start cooking and wait for you in the kitchen." When she nodded in agreement, I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

I was already frying the eggs when she came down. She wore a tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, and dessert boots that looked really sexy on her. She surprised me by going behind me and snaking her arms around my body. She whispered, "I can get used to this sight baby. Careful Dulce or I may lock you here with me."

My ears turned pink. "Wh-what else do you want to eat?" I stammered.

She released me from her grip. "Don't worry about that. I'll prepare the sandwich." She walked gracefully to the pantry and took out the ingredients she needed. While I was frying the bacon, I saw her slicing the tomatoes.

What we were doing was pretty simple. There was nothing out of the ordinary with preparing breakfast together. It was completely mundane. But somehow, I found it appealing. We really looked like a couple in love. A couple making breakfast for each other. God I wanted to marry her for real. Doing this every single day would be heaven.

Once we finished cooking and preparing, we sat side-by-side next to the kitchen table. Her eyes twinkled when she took a bite of the food. I know. I was looking straight at her instead of focusing on my own plate. "Want me to feed you?" she asked playfully.