Starstruck Chapter 8. Morning After

Chapter 8. Morning After

I woke up to the softest pillow I have ever laid my head on. My eyes didn’t flutter open like it usually did. Instead I enjoyed the softness a little while longer with my eyes closed. My face was pressed on the feathery marshmallow pillow and I inhaled deeply, loving its creamy scent. Are pillows supposed to smell like my favorite coffee?

I burrowed my head on the thing and gripped it tighter to me. The heavenly soft material moved against my body and I scooted closer to feel its warmth. A sigh involuntarily escaped from my lips and the pillow snaked its arms around me and pulled me nearer. The scent alone made me high with happiness but I got even more contented when its heartbeat became in tune with mine. Wait. What?

My eyes opened in a snap and stared straight into coffee colored ones. My stomach did this rollercoaster thing as I realized that I was looking at Glace. Looking, gazing, staring were betters terms but sadly that was not all there was to it. My front was pressed on her body and our legs were tangled like vines. Our arms were locked in an embrace and I quickly realized that it was her front that I was snuggling into a second earlier, not the pillow.

To add insult to injury, I was wearing nothing but my black and cotton underwear. A quick scan downward revealed that she was wearing her black undergarments too. Only hers were lace and looked sexy on her. I untangled myself from her in a split second and hyperventilated as I sat on the bed. Her bed. Inside her room. The one I visited weeks ago.

I grabbed the comforter which has fallen on the side and draped it over my body to hide my nakedness or semi-nakedness if you will. My breathing was harsh when I asked her THE question. “Why am I hugging you?”

She didn’t move from her position nor did she consider hiding her body. A smile appeared on her lips, pulling the corners upward. “Would you rather it was Denise that you were hugging?”

“No,” my voice cracked. I swallowed the lump in my throat and licked my lips which have become dry because of nervousness. “But what am I doing here? I thought I was at the party.”

Like a broken tape, the events the other night flashed in my eyes. Denise doing body shots on me. Denise taking me to the guest room. Denise unzipping my jeans and giving me one heck of a torrid. Oh God. What have I done? But wait! If I was with Denise then how did I end up with Glace? Don’t tell me the three of us had. . . No I don’t even want to think about it.

I gaped at Glace. “Did. . . Did something happen?” I raised my hands and pointed at her and myself to get my point across.

Her smile vanished and she sat on the bed, her smooth stomach flexing from the movement making me look downward to the small v-like shape just before her black undies. I gulped loudly while she appeared to be bored. “Nothing happened Dulce.” She turned to me and smirked. “You want to?”

I shook my head vigorously. “No. Of course not.” As an afterthought I added, “I want to do it with someone I love. Not because I was drunk from a stupid party.”

“And I want to do it with someone who is responsive Dulce. You were on a drunken stupor last night. You’re lucky that I entered the guest bedroom when I did. If not then Denise would have raped you.” Her voice turned sour at the mention of Denise’s name.

My arms crossed on my chest and the comforter fell to my stomach revealing my upper area. I cringed and quickly draped it over me again. “How did you know that I didn’t want it to happen Glace?”

She rolled her eyes before sliding out of the bed. Her nakedness didn’t bother her while I had to stare awkwardly on the bed to hide my discomfort. It’s not that I didn’t like her body. I was just naïve like that. Sue me. “If you wanted to do it with her Dulce then you wouldn’t call out my name when she was kissing your neck.”