Background info of y/n

Quirk- Just like Todoroki you inherited your parent's quirk which is bringing the dead and control them, and your other quirk is making your enemy (or enemies) see their true fear. The only thing is that you have to know enough information about the dead in order to bring them back which can only be for an hour or two a day. For the fear one you will also see their fear which makes you unable to see your opponent(s) in the real world. This quirk will also make your eyes go full black. No pupil or anything.

Personal life- You don't have a good relationship with anyone in your family. This makes your character close off a part of them no one knows. This leads to a bad mentality, so heads up for those who need it. I will put a TW on the chapters when it is brought up, but it will probably be most of the time.

Childhood- You were always the quiet introverted kid. Everyone thinks you are nice, but that is not the case you have just been denying your thoughts. You didn't really have a happy childhood most of the time at least, but there were times you did. You have always used to like the villians more than the heros because you could relate to them more.

Y/n right now- You wear black clothes 99.9% of the time. You can be book smart at times, but your low self esteem stops you from showing it. You don't really talk much at first, but once you do you filter your self, and seperate who you really are and who you need to be so your class mates don't think you are weird.

Trigger warnings that might most likely be included in the story:

Abusive home- this is both verbal, and physical. Sometimes manipulative.

Self harm- Your character used to self harm, and it will be mention in the story.

Homophobia/transphobia- your character's parents are homophobic and transphobic. (One of your siblings will be transgender)

Blood?- Due to Toga being in the story of course there'd will be blood, but this is me trying to say your character will sometimes punch a wall, get in fights, etc.

Bullying- What quiet gay kid doesn't get bullied? There will probably be times where you will get beaten up by classmates.

These are some of the important parts of y/n. I will post more later on. There also MIGHT be some smut...I mean this is Wattpad.