quirk

Toga's p.o.v.

I go back to the hide out to talk to Tomura "Toga did you get anything?" "I got a good look at her in her hero costume!" I smile at the thought of her in it "...I meant anything useful." "Oh well she didn't really care I was a villain, and she said that the school was pretty useless when it came to villains!" "So much potential to become one of us" he laughs "Just imagine how UA will feel when they see one of theirs betray them!" "You said the same thing when we kidnapped Bakugou, Tomura." Kurogiri looks at him "We have to make sure it doesn't go the same way." "We won't be so foolish this time." He smiles "Get everything ready."

Y/n's p.o.v.

All I think about is what Toga said. "I love hearing your voice!" Love? She loved something about me? Like actually me and not my quirk? No one has said that about me. People are always talking about my quirk or my family. "Hey what are you thinking about?" Asui looks at me "Nothing really" I see behind her to look at the couples: Yaoyorozu and Jirou, Todoroki and Midoriya, and Kirishima and Bakugou. They feel love, but I barely understand it... "Your looking at Midoriya a lot are you planning how to win against him?" For a second I forgot Asui was there "Oh um yea" "That'd be hard considering he observes everyones moves and he has that incredible quirk too." She's right, but like I said this gives me a chance to express how I feel.

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I walk to the nurse's office to check on Iida. "Hey Recovery girl, can I see Iida now?" "Oh yes he's awake now" I walk over to the close curtain and open to see Iida's forearms wrapped in bandages "Iida?" "Oh hey Midoriya!" He smiles "I thought you were just asleep I didn't know you were hurt." "Oh yea the heroes might've not been real but they definitely had a grip like a living human" "That's good to know" "Are you going up against y/n too?" "Yea and since I haven't really seen her in combat before I was wondering if you had anything useful" "Well she is good with speed since she was able to locate where I was." I start to mutter. "If she's good with speed then I can't rely on that, and she is able to bring dead to help her so it will probably be me vs as many as she can make. I really can't hit a nonliving person can I? I mean if they're able to have a grip like a living person then maybe I'll be able to fight them. She's also not revealing anything about her goggles so that might play a big part of her quirk." "Midoriya your rambling again." "Huh? Oh sorry!" "You should go back it might almost be your turn." "Okay then feel better!" I give him a smile and leave.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Midoriya left to check on Iida. I had to come up with a different plan. Sure I can make him experience his worst fear, but I loved to torture people first. "Hey y/n good luck against Midoriya." I look up to see Todoroki "When we fought in the sports festival I under estimated him." He leaves to go back to his seat. Weird. After the last people go it's time for the second round and I'm up first. Midoriya and I get to our places. "You can begin." Midoriya was different in combat he always planned ahead and even while fighting. Do it. It'll be fun. Take everything away from him. He cries at any- woah I might not be a good person, but let the guy cry. Let's not make him get toxic masculinity. I know his quirk can be powerful, so I let him think he's going to win then hit him with my quirk. "Manchester Smash 10 percent!" He held back? What a shame. Just as he is close to hitting me the giant hero stops him "what?" He turns to look at the hero. I make the hero disappear making Midoriya fall to the ground. Do it now! Midoriya manages to get up "Nice move but give me your full strength!" He did the same to Todoroki in the festival. Does he not learn to not encourge his opponents? "Fine but don't blame me for anything." Who was I kidding? I was gonna do it either way. I press the button on the goggles and finally use my other quirk. Yes finally make them fear you! Midoriya starts screaming, and I no longer see the real world not entirely at least. The goggles help me navigate in the real world using echolocation that can only be heard with the special secret earpeices Hatsume made for me. The goggles also help cover my eyes so people won't take that into advantage just like Mr.Aizawa uses his so villains don't know when he blinks. I see Midoriya's fear...someone dead, and it looks like All Might. I focus myself to what is actually happening. I find where he is and push him off the platform. I stop my quirk and my eyes are back to normal. "A-All Might?" Midoriya wipes his tears off and is on his knees on the ground. Should've learned his lesson. "Izuku Midoriya loses. Y/n y/l/n wins." Mr.Aizawa announces and the others are quiet. Ah yes after I use this quirk everyone starts to see me as the bad guy. I mean they aren't wrong, but that wasn't always the case. Todoroki runs to him "Izuku! Are you okay!?" He looks at me. Eyes filled with hate and confusion. I walk away into the same spot Toga and I were earlier.