Bloodpops (nsfw)

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up suddenly.

Shit I have to be back at the camp.

I check the time.

Okay good I haven't been here long.

I look over to see Himiko still asleep. I give her a kiss on her cheek.

She's so adorable I want to bite her. Although I already did-

I try to not wake her up. I slowly get off the bed, but Himiko still holds my hand.

"Mm, where you going?" She wakes up.

"Go back to sleep darling." I give her a kiss.

"But where are you going?" She whines.

"I'm going to get something from the kitchen, okay?"

"Oh!" She gets up and tries to not be sleepy.

She gets up from bed and grabs my hand. She leads me to the kitchen, which Dabi and Shigaraki are there too. Toga sits me down.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

She smiles, "Hold on." She turns to see Dabi holding something, and jump onto his back, "You giant scab!! Don't fucking eat that!!"

"Ow, what the fuck you crazy bitch!" Dabi tries to get Himiko off of him.

Himiko grabs the box and tries to gently throws it on the counter it. That doesn't stop her from attacking Dabi. Shigaraki sits across me and hands me a juice.

"Want some?"

"Yeah, thanks..." I accept it.

He must be used to them fighting like this.

Toga hits Dabi's back, "I'll pull your rusty ass staples off your body."

"Fuck off you whore!"

"As if you're not a whore too Dabi!" Himiko jumps off of Dabi's back.

"Um...should we do something?" I ask Shigaraki.

"No, no, let them." He chuckles.

Dabi pushes Himiko, but she laughs.

"Come on even y/n has tossed me to the bed harder than that!"

I get surprised I choke and cough from my juice.

"Himiko!" I get up and pull her away.

Oh my fucking god, why would she say that-

I grab the box and give it to her, "Here now shh."

Dabi tries to get close to Himiko. I keep him away from her.

"Dumbass." He say under his breath.

Himiko opens the box, "You're the dumbass. You almost ate our bloodpops."

She hands me one.

"Uh, bloodpops?" I ask.

"They're like ice pops but with blood! This one," she holds up her's, "has your blood in it, and that one," she points to mine, "has my blood!"

"What the fuck? Why the hell would you have that in our freezer!?" Dabi asks.

"I didn't asshole. I had it in the other fridge. You know the one we don't keep food in...well our food. I didn't think you'd grab something to eat from there!" Himiko seems mad at him.