the twist

Y/n's p.o.v.

"What do you mean not all?" Shigaraki starts to scratch his neck "Some are actual heroes but most aren't." "Most?" I start to figure out what he wants to hear "All might isn't." He smiles "oh really? Then why enroll at UA?" "It wasn't my choice" I look down to my side "my mother...she made me go. Forcibly." He looks at where I am and lifts a bit of my shirt exposing the bruise. "My...she did this?" I remain silent.

Toga's p.o.v.

The room is silent. We knew how Shigaraki was raised...does he relate to her? He reaches out to her "No one's come to save you have they? You've had a hard life y/n." Y/n lifts her head to Tomura "Join us to end it."

Y/n's p.o.v.

End it? It can finally be over? I stay silent for a while not knowing how to feel. "So what do you say?" I look at Shigaraki and everyone else behind him "...okay." he gives me a smile along with the others. What is this feeling? I don't recognize it... "Oh I can't wait to be with you y/n!" Toga runs to me and hops on my lap with me still tied to the chair "Careful Himiko don't want to ki-" he takes a pause "...just be careful. Kurogiri call the others! We must tell them about the new addition to the team!" He laughs sinisterly "Can you boys leave us for a minute?"<3 Toga smiles at the others. Uh...what? They leave the room and it's just us. She strokes my face "Sweetie I'm so happy you joined the league of villains! I have so many plans for us!" She pulls out her knife from under her skirt and drags it along my face "I looked through your search history and found some interesting things..." she starts to unbutton the top part of my uniform and leans into my ear and whispers "you like to be tied up and have an interest with knives and kidnapping don't you?" I feel my heart beating faster and faster "Your probably all wet from this. That's okay one thing is I don't know if you're a bottom or a switch because I can't see you as a top at all." She pulls me in by my shirt "Now that we are going to be working together I think I should give you a mark of property." "What do you- ah" I whimper as she sucks on my neck as she also slowly cuts my collar bone on the other side. She bites down a little "a-ah Toga..." I can barely make out words from the pain and pleasure "Looks like I found a sweet spot of yours hm darling?" She grabs me by the jaw "These marks I made are out of love okay babygirl?" Babygirl? "I love how dark it is!" She giggles as she cuts of the rope from my arms and legs. Still hurting from a headache I look down holding my wrists "C'mon baby let's go clean that cut of yours" she puts her hand on my head pushing back my hair and I look at her with one of my eyes closed "oh sweetie you look so cute with that expression! Its like your sleepy which actually might be the case because of your awesome fighting at school...and the chloroform."<3 she says it so giggly and happy. She grabs my hand with her's "Let's take you home so you can rest." "What abo-" she licks the blood from my collar bone and I let a small moan of pleasure come out "...nevermind" "You're so cute!" I get back home and lay on my bed. Shigaraki told me I would hear back from them tomorrow to see what my quirks were, so I told him about the quirk training at school. He also said I would still have to attend UA until further notice. I take off my uniform to wash and see the marks Toga left on me in the mirror. She likes me? Do I like her? Should I even like her? I drag my finger tips over the cut on my collar bone. Scar of love? And a bruise of love? I turn my head to the other side to look at the hickey. Love...love? What's that? How does one know? How does it feel? All my life I've felt pretty much numb but Toga...she made me wonder. Suddenly I hear my mom so I put a shirt on and find her. "Hey mom why didn't you say anything about the dorms?" "So they told you?" "Yes why didn't you? They're expecting an answer!" "Because your father wouldn't like it." "Who cares? We don't even talk to each other why would he fucking care?" "Shush he is sleeping in his room!" "For fuck sake do you see? If it were important he would be the one telling me not you! He can't just jump into my life whenever he wants!" I got so pissed if she's forcing me to go to UA than I'd like to get away from her and the dorms we're my way out. She slaps my face "Shut up you aren't going. If it were up to me you'd go I don't need you here you just waste my money and space!" "Then why the hell are you siding with him? You don't even like him!" She remain silent "You know what I'm just gonna go I don't your permission if you're gonna be a shitty parent." I head back to my room and look around. Toga was in here? Ah yea my stuff is all moved... I put my Yuri mangas back in the shelf. I grab a bag and put some clothes inside. Just deal with her a little longer.

Toga's p.o.v.

Y/n was so cute today. I wonder where we should go on a date later on? I place my finger on my chin "Hey Toga what are you thinking about?" I turn to see Dabi sitting on the couch next to me "ha oh nothing just thinking about my sweetheart."<3