The flashback

Y/n's p.o.v

We then get done with training and get our results "You all did a good job students! Even young Bakugou has gotten better since last time we had rescue training!" All might stands in front of all of us "Of course I'm better! That idiot Deku will never be better then me!" Bakugou seems more intrested in beating Midoriya then being a hero. Does he really think he can become one? "The top 3 were Yaoyorozu coming in 1st, Todoroki in 2nd, and y/l/n in 3rd!" Oh great now they're ranking us? At this point it's more of a competition then becoming pros. "You can learn a thing or two from these 3 to better improve your abilities!" All might starts to rush "That's it for today you can go back to class" as we walk back I see four figures in the distance. Hmm...villains? Maybe but why are they here? I look back and go back to the locker room.

Toga's p.o.v.

"Damn it do you think she saw us?" Kurogiri asks "Thats weird...she didn't care" Shigaraki takes off the hand covering his face "Toga what's wrong?" That girl...she..I-I like her? I giggle out loud "Oh nothing I just want to have fun!" I smile at them "Let's go we came here to see what we had to see" Shigaraki is about to walk into Kurogiri's warp gate "What do we do if the girl reports us to the school?" Dabi looks at the school and Shigaraki gives him a smile "We'll do what we always do. Make the public lose hope in them" he laughs and enters the warp gate. The others follow and I stay behind "Himiko are you not coming?" Kurogiri looks at me as I remember her. This feeling oh I know it so well! I smile and laugh as I skip into the warp gate.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I don't tell anyone about the people I saw outside. They might or might not be villains, but it wouldn't matter. They would just make us sit and watch as the villains win. We get to the locker room and everyone changes. I move to the corner to change "Hey y/n that quirk of yours is so cool!" Uraraka comes up to me. Please stay away from me. "Thanks Uraraka" I look down and change as fast as I can "Guys we should all hang out after school!" Mina jumps on top of the seats "We can talk more about your quirk y/n" she smiles and everyone looks at me. Stop looking at me. It pisses me off I could just hurt all of them. "Sure" I give them a small smile "This will so much fun!" Mina jumps off and we proceed to change. At least Jirou and Yaoyorozu will be there. The day ends and we head back home to change before we all hang out.

Tw- abuse⚠️

When I get home I go into my room. Why do I have to be this way? Why do I have to follow everyone else's rules? Suddenly my mom bust opens my door making me jump "Your such a coward. How do you expect to be a pro if you get scared at me opening the door? You seem to not be good at anything." I fucking hate it when she talks to me like this. "Correction you made me enroll at that school to be a pro" "I didn't make you do anything!" "You broke off the leg of a chair and beat me with it!" Suddenly I'm down at the floor with pain on my side "Don't you fucking disrespect me!" My mom stands above my body. I laugh "I'm the one disrespecting you? I'm the one on the floor" she grabs the collar of my uniform and picks me up "Your over reacting" one day...one day this will end "You know sometimes I wish I did that one thing I wanted to do when I was younger" the flashback plays in my head.

*flashback*

"Mom please no" tears roll down my eyes "Shut up come here!" She holds a stick in her hand, and I look over my siblings for help but all they do is laugh. Why? Why are they laughing!? "I SAID COME HERE!" "No you're gonna hit me" I struggle to speak as the tears fill my eyes and my throat starts to hurt because of it "Fine if you don't come to me I'll make you!" She grabs me by the hair and drags me to a room and throws me into it. After yelling at me and beating me she locks me in the room. Why does she do this? Why didn't my siblings help? Were they so used to it that it didn't bother them? This wasn't the first time she did this so maybe... suddenly the tv glitches and plays a video of a villian's silhouette "Hello everyone this might seem like something I wouldn't do but what kind of villian would I be if i didn't introduce myself? This is advising everyone for those who live in the shadows...come out and do your worst! Show everyone you are not a weakling! That you have power! No more of society telling us how to live! No more of the heros ignoring us! We will take no more abuse from society!" The screen turns off and I feel something grow within me. I check to see if I was still locked in the room, but it opens. I sneak out to the living room and see my mom asleep on the couch. Hatered filled my heart I'm tired of the fighting, the insults, everything she does to me and my siblings...I look into the kitchen and see something shiny. Let's do it. No one will care. It will end the pain. My family's pain...
I walk into the kitchen and grab the knife. I walk over to her sleeping body... yes! Yes! This will fix everything!