The Death

Y/n's p.o.v.

I get in the house where my mom looks mad "Where the fuck were you?" Oh great. "Why do you care?" "Because I just got an email saying you were accepted to the dorms and there's nothing in your room but your bed and dresser!" "So? Put the two together." "What the hell did you say to me you ungrateful bitch?"  "Oh yes insulting me is going to make me respect you" "I don't have to respect you. I'm the mother you have to respect me." "We could've respected one another but you fucked that up long ago, and I wasn't  asked to be born so why do I have to deal with your shit you decided to keep me and these are the fucking consequences!" I raise my voice  "Don't you talk to me like that" suddenly a thick wooden stick comes swinging to me "Fucking stop!" My anger to my mom comes out in my voice as I stop the wooden stick with my hand "Stop beating the hell out of me! You were never a good mother! You took the effort to break parts off of things just to beat my siblings and I! Oh but not Makoto of course! He's the favorite!"  Surprised by my reaction she takes a moment to figure out what to say "Stop being ridiculous you fucking idiot" "Why? It's the fucking truth. You kicked out one of your kids just because she's trans! And-" "They are not my child!" I feel the anger come over as she said that "You fucking bitch" I walk over to the kitchen. As I reach over the counter I feel a hit on my back "Agh!" I turn to see her with the same wooden stick.

Toga's p.o.v.

"Where the hell have you been Toga? We haven't seen you in days" Kurogiri asks as Dabi walks into the bar "Not that I didn't enjoy the days without crazy" "Hm I was with y/n or should I say my darling!" <3 I place my fists to my smiling face "You didn't kill her did you?" Kurogiri walk behind me undoing my more then usual messy hair "No I didn't kill her...but I did take her on a date" "Really? Tell me about it." He brushes my hair as I tell the story of the date...minus the whole cunnilingus. Dabi listens in as well "Well that great sounds like you two are well" he finishes doing my buns as usual "Surprisingly" Dabi adds. I turn to him "Don't worry Dabi I'm not going to hurt her. Not for now atleast your brother took well care of that." "And they call us the bad ones" he scoffs "Hey where's Shigaraki?" "He's planning our next move" I look over to Kurogiri "Well shouldn't you be guiding him or something?" "I would but I was worried about you" "I sent you guys a text about the dorm situation" "Still...I get worried you know" he crosses his arms "hey I know I've just been busy with y/n for a bit. Her injuries hurt her a lot and...something makes me want to care for her. Of course I want her to be hurt but by me no one else." There's a silence between the three of us "So...you like care for her and stuff?" Dabi asks looking down at the floor "yea" I see a small smile at the corner of his mouth "then what brought you by?" "Some girls from her school came by so I had to leave, but" I remember how she talked when she woke up from her nap "she sounded like she was upset with me" "what made you think that?" Kurogiri walk behind the bar "like I said on the date and in the morning her voice change like she was happy for once and when she woke up from her nap it sounded like she was interested in me anymore" I frown at the idea of y/n being upset with me "maybe she was too tired?" I look to Dabi "Maybe but I doubt it" he thinks to himself for a minute and walks up to me "hey it's...it's going to be okay. Just talk about it with her" he hugs me "you're hugging me?" "Yea don't make a big deal about it okay?" He goes back to the door way "You're like the only sister I have now" he leaves "I knew all that bickering would be for something good" Kurogiri leans over the bar top. He's like a dad to us...maybe a second one next to All for One for Tomura "Well I should go back to y/n" I jump off the seat "be careful not to kill anyone on the way there Himiko" "I'll try" I smile as I leave "say hi to Crusty for me!" I get to y/n's place and see she isn't in her room. I peep through her door and see a body on the ground. I leave y/n's room to see her over the body on her knees drenched with blood. She turns to look at me smiling "Oh hey you're back I missed you!" She hugs me and gives me a kiss staining my clothes, and covers my face with blood from her hands. I look over her shoulder to see the dead body. She catches me looking "Finally it's over for me Toga. She can't hurt me or my siblings any more. I've waited for so long that I couldn't contain it any longer" she laughs as she turns to body "You should've seen her face, but the bad side is that she hit my back. That bitch." She grabs her back then resumes to laugh again "good thing the dead can't move anymore" she looks at my clothes "oh no sorry I didn't mean to stain you" she gets closer and I see the look in her eyes.