it's okay to ask for help

Y/n's p.o.v.

I lock the bathroom door. Few seconds later Yaoyorozu and Jirou knock on the door.

"Y/n please open up." Yaoyorozu tries opening the door.

"No."

"You're hurt let us help you!" Jirou says.

"Jirou just leave and Yaoyorozu too." I lean my face over the sink the blood going down the drain.

It distracts me for a while. The color of my blood in different shades of red just swirling down the sink. The rest of the blood on my face heated up against my skin. Someone knocks on the door again.

"I said to get the fuck away."

"...its me Toga sweetheart."

I take a moment to think about what to do. I open the door and go back over the sink.

"What are you doing here Toga? You're going to get caught."

"You got hurt I needed to see you!"

"No what you need to do is go back with the other villains."

"Why didn't you fight back?"

"Because when the school finds out the only people who are getting in trouble is Todoroki and the other guys."

"But now you're all hurt...your face is all covered in blood you can't even tell it's you!"

"Why does that fucking matter Toga? Don't you like it when people are hurt!?" I yell at her.

"Calm down at least let the two girls help you."

"They can go fuck each other instead."

"Why aren't you letting people help you?"

I turn to her yelling. "People didn't me help when my mother was beating the hell out of me and I don't need people to start helping now!"

She stays silent. A tear rolls down her eye.

"Toga..." I try to get close to her but she takes my hand away from her and walks out of the bathroom.

I follow her to the sliding door. She looks back at me, "It's okay to ask for help y/n..." She jumps off the balcony and leaves campus.

Why the fuck did I yell at her? I walk back to the bathroom. I sit on the ground with my face feeling all puffy and throbing. Someone opens the door as they knock on it.

"What?" I look to the door and see Yaoyorozu and Jirou together.

"How you holding up?" Jirou asks.

"Jirou I said I'm fine."

They look at each other. "Y/n your face is bleeding out and a bit swollen, you're on the floor of a bathroom, and you look down from what I can tell. So don't look at us and say are fine when you are clearly not." Yaoyorozu says with her hands on her hips and Jirou behind her silent as well as me. She gets down on one knee to look at me "We're helping you whether you like it or not."

"But cla-"

"Ah! Don't worry Jirou already told Mr.Aizawa we won't be there."

I look at Jirou. "Don't look at me man I'm with Momo we are helping you."

"Come on get up." Yaoyorozu grabs my injured arm carefully and Jirou grabs my other arm.

"Here sit on this stool." Jirou pulls up a stool chair in the bathroom and I sit down.

"Stop looking so mad. We're just trying to help."

I look at Yaoyorozu, "Well I-"

"Don't say you don't need it."

"I was going to say I don't want it."

"Here." Jirou gives Yaoyorozu the first aid kit.

"Thanks babe." She looks back at me as she opens it, "Why not?"

"Thats not your fucking business!" I snap at her.

"Okay well..." Jirou leans on Yaoyorozu, "If you don't want to tell us thats fine but we're still doing it."

Yaoyorozu starts to clean the blood off my face.

"No I- Ow! What the fuck Yaoyorozu!?" My face hurts.

"I have to clean the cuts but you keep moving."

"Guess we're going to need help but the girls already left to class so..." Jirou looks at Yaoyorozu with a smile.

"What are you two looking at each other for?"

"Nothing but if you aren't going to let us help you then you should at least rest." Yaoyorozu puts the first aid kit on the sink.

They get me up and walk me to my bed.

"I do-"

"Y/n you never let us help you even when we walked you home you didn't want us to do it so you left us no choice." Jirou looks to Yaoyorozu.

By the time I try to look at her Yaoyorozu handcuffs me the bed, "Jirou her legs!"

Jirou grabs my legs making me unable to move, "Got her!"

"What are you two doing let me go!"

"We told you we're helping you whether you like it or not!" She cuffs my legs to the bed as well.

Guess I'm in the same fucking position I was in last night.

"Fucking let go of me!"

"Just calm down I still got to clean your face before we hand you over to Recovery Girl." Yaoyorozu get on top of me as Jirou holds my head in place.

"I hate you two."

"Ok y/n." She cleans off the blood then disinfects the cuts. "There we are done. You see all done! We could've finished earlier but you were being a brat." Yaoyorozu gets off the bed and lets me go.

Still a bit mad at them I give them a stare.

"Okay y/n lets take you to Recovery Girl unless you'll throw a tantrum over that too." Jirou laughs.

I look at them. They tried to help and when I didn't want them to they still did it but when Toga tried...I yelled at her. Fucking idiot. Why did I do that? She just wanted to make sure I was okay and I yelled at her. Fucking stupid.

"Y/n let's go or else Mr.Aizawa might think we were lying about helping you." Jirou looks back at me. I angrily huff at her. "Oh god you look like an angry puppy!" She laughs.

"Shut up Jirou."

"Oh no the doggy's mad!" She laughs harder.

I run at her.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down! Y/n you were already in one fight lets not make any more." Yaoyorozu stops me from grabbing Jirou.

"But she-"

"Yes I know but thats Kyoka. You normally brush things off like this."

"...fine."

"Angry dog." Jirou says under her breath as she laughs.

"you-" I try grabbing her but she runs off so I chase after.

"It's like I'm a mother already." Yaoyorozu sighs with her hand on her forehead.